K&S Quality Finishing

Reviews for K&S Quality Finishing

paulahalat
paulahalat
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

basement finish and hardwood flooring (including on all stairs)

Kirk and Shane are the real deal. They quoted me a more than fair price to do the finishing in our basement (baseboards, casings, windows and doors); beyond that, they installed hardwood flooring in my basement, on 2 sets of stairs and the 2nd floor loft. Their workmanship and work ethic is second to none; they take great pride in their work and it shines though. My husband and I are extremely happy with the end result, and will recommend them to everyone we know.

Thanks Paula! it was a pleasure working for you and the family, we look forward to working for you in the future.

msizany
msizany

Kitchen Renovation

Added a pantry and the work looks amazing! Done in 1 day love worming with them!

Thanks sizany , it was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you again in the future

tyrone.yehia
tyrone.yehia

Kitchen Reno

Removed and installed new kitchen floors, installed kitchen fan, installed window coverings- very fast clean and accurate work, I am very comfortable referring Kirk and his team!

Thank you Tyrone for your review! looking forward to working with you again in the future .

K&S.

More about K&S Quality Finishing

Trust us to handle your carpentry needs. We provide high quality service with top notch workmanship. We look forward to hearing from you!