Wipe It Down

Reviews for Wipe It Down

Teresa from North York
Teresa from North York

Exterior Window Washing

These guys were professional, easy to deal with and showed up as promised. I have never seen my windows so clean.

Some of my windows could only be accessed and cleaned from the inside but that wasn't a problem for these guys.

Great job and I will call them back to clean my windows next year.

Justin Sharon
Justin Sharon

Painting

We had an area of our house that was very difficult to paint, but Wipeitdown was able to complete the job to a very high standard.
I was also impressed because they were reliable and honest, and they did not overcharge for the jobs that they worked on.

Eaves cleaning

They did a great job. No mess. We didn't have to be home and payment was done afterwards online. Excellent follow up with a phone call - great customer service!

Thanks so much for your business!

More about Wipe It Down

Wipe It Down is a cleaning company located in Toronto that specializes in window cleaning, gutter cleaning, eavestrough cleaning as well as house cleaning. No other company in Toronto offers better customer satisfaction guarantee and more value than Wipe It Down. Wipe It Down also serves a lot of customers ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?