Anderson Custom Upholstery

Reviews for Anderson Custom Upholstery

Mallory in Toronto
Mallory in Toronto

Full Reupholstery of Bar Stools

Robert is amazing! I wanted to reupholster 3 barstools that sit in front of my kitchen island. It was not a traditional choice as I wanted to use 3 different fabrics on each stools but I showed Robert my inspiration from Pinterest and he “got” it right away. The end result isn’t for everyone but for a person who loves colours and patterns, Robert hit it right on the nail. I then took the opportunity to have my dining room seats re-foamed and Robert was very accommodating; getting it done on the day that I picked up my bar stools so I won’t have to make two separate trips. Robert is a hoot, very personable and easily grasps the design concept that is in your mind and turning it into reality. His prices are also amazing and, trust me, I shopped around. Highly recommended and can’t wait to use him on other projects. You can’t go wrong with doing business with Anderson Upholstery; the price is right, the work is superb and the owner is wonderful!

Sarah
Sarah

Rebuilt and reupholstered sofa

Robert was fantastic. He has an extensive range of fabrics and he really takes the time to listen, and also offer valuable advice. The pick-up and delivery service is a real bonus. We’re delighted with our sofa and can’t recommend Anderson Custom Upholstery enough!

More about Anderson Custom Upholstery

Upholstery service residential and commercial, fabric sales
Looking for Upholsterers pros in Old Toronto?