Erick Pulido Painting

Reviews for Erick Pulido Painting

Patrick
Patrick

Kitchen Cabinet Painting

I was prepping my condo to be sold and had all of walls painted. After the wall painting was finished, my kitchen cabinets looked so dated and out of place and I was concerned they would be detracting feature for potential buyers.

I only had a week before my place was due to be listed and I jumped on Homestars to see if there was any way possible to get my kitchen cabinets painted immediately and for a decent price. I wasn't hopeful.

I sent out a estimate requests on Homestars and other sites and Erick contacted me right away and was very forthcoming and informative regarding the process of the work that would be required. Within a day he came by my condo and assessed the project and quoted me a great price. I did have some reservations considering the tight timelines and Erick reassured me he would have it ready. I decided to take the chance and I'm so glad I did.

Erick took the my cabinet doors on Friday evening, came back in the morning on CANADA DAY and had the kitchen all ready by the end of the day. The results were absolutely amazing and my wife and I were in complete shock at how great it looked and how quickly he was able to complete it.

I would not hesitate to use him again and will be doing so when I move into my new place. For his family's sake, don't expect him to work on a holiday, but have absolute faith that he will be an excellent guide through the process, will take great pride in his work and leave you stunned by the quality and efficiency when the project is completed.

Patrick, thanks for your review and placing your trust in our hands, we are always putting the client first and you were witness of our commitment and the value of our word. Thanks again and we are looking forward to hear from you and your family again .

Allen
Allen

Interior painting

Erick painted the bedrooms in our home. His attention to detail was very good, he stuck to our agreed schedule and delivered a high quality finished product. We will have him back to do further work.

We are looking forward to start the next project. Thanks for your review Allen.

Naomi Cohen from Etobicoke
Naomi Cohen from Etobicoke

Great quality paint job!

The quality of the work was amazing. Erik is reliable and honest and cares about customer satisfaction. I would definitely use him again and have already recommended him to others.

N & M

It was a pleasure working for you and your family Naomi, your home looks amazing and we appreciate the trust placed on our hands.
Erick Pulido.

Jen
Jen

Inside the house and outside painting

Eric and crew has the best attitude and final product exceptional result!
Fast and well done, I will recommend him.

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are driven by excellence and customer satisfaction.

Permanentlyyou
Permanentlyyou

Spa renovation

He did a renovation in my spa, he is the best I will recommend him with my eyes close he is very clean when he does his job he is puntual and finish his job on time he is very fast.
I absolutely will contact him again for future jobs
Jessica

Thanks Jessica ! We are glad to know you go to work every day excited to see your beautiful spa.

lesliehurley22
lesliehurley22

Spa room renovation

We hired Erick to do some minor renovations to our spa rooms. This encompassed moving sinks/plumbing, putting together and hanging cabinets and shelves and painting. Erick worked efficiently and quickly and maintained the cleanliness of our business. He also provided detailed pricing.

Thanks Leslie. It was and will always be a pleasure to work for you and the team.

Jeff
Jeff

Basement renovation and interior painting of house.

The Erick Pulido Painting team was very professional. They worked fast and efficiently to complete our entire interior painting project. They took care of every detail, and put in the extra effort to complete our project on time. I will definitely use them again.

It's always a pleasure, we are looking forward to work together in future projects.

More about Erick Pulido Painting

Welcome to Erick Pulido Painting. We provide interior and exterior painting services for residential, commercial and custom homes including - Hand Brush painting, Roller painting, Spray High End Finish. We use quality brand name paints: Ferrow and Ball, Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Graco, Richard Purdy and more.