Infinity Pacific Mechanical

LBin in Vancouver
LBin in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Laundry Box Water Shut-off Valves

I recently purchased a washing machine but during the installation process, the water shut off valves to begin to leak. The company in charge of delivery/installation was clearly only there to deliver and install and they had no expertise in resolving the issue. So they told me I had to find a professional before I was able to use the washing machine. I've been unable to wash my clothes for about two weeks and then this? I was flustered and so I went on the hunt for a professional. I asked around to my friends and they knew a friend of a friend who was a plumber so I got his number. I contacted Tony and he responded within 10 minutes! He was currently at a job, but he said he'd stop by after to check it out. Luckily he was able to work around his schedule to find time to accommodate mine. Shortly after, He checked it out and at a glace he immediately said it looked old. (My house is over 50 years old now). He explained why it was leaking and what he was going to try to do. He took everything apart and tried to resolve the leak issue. Unsuccessful in the cheaper easy fix, he told me the cost, what he had to replace and the holes that had to be cut in the dry wall. He had all the tools and parts necessary to complete the job right in his van! I agreed and not too long after I was doing laundry. No leaks. He even cleaned and mopped up. Overall, very happy with Tonys work. He is very knowledgeable, professional and quick!! As someone who knows nothing about plumbing, he explained everything to me very well. In all, saved a headache in 2 hours time.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Vancouver?