Infinity Pacific Mechanical

Winnie in Vancouver
Winnie in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Toilet installation

-Tony was recommended to me by good friend who was his client before.
-Tony's charge is reasonable and he can help clients get good quality materials.
-Tony is efficient, punctual, very well-equipped, polite, friendly, knowledgeable, tidy. He always ensure clients are satisfied with his work.
- I will be pleased to recommend his company to other people too.

kara in Vancouver
kara in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

water line break

Tony of Infinity Mechanical took over a broken water line job that was going sideways. He charged me a third of the other guy’s quote and was great to work with. Tony is professional , neat and responsive. I’ll be recommending infinity mechanical to my friends.

Y. Wong
Y. Wong
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Plumbing project

I have used various plumbing companies for plumbing and drainage problems of my old house in Vancouver for the past 20 years, me I say Tony is the best. He is reliable and honest, high quality work and professional, listens to your concerns and tries his best to work with you to resolve the problems. Now I can have a peace of mind with the plumbing problems resolved (finally) !

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Repipe

Tony helped me out on short notice of a yearly leak I had with poly b piping. Fair pricing and professional at all times, and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely call in Infinity Pacific Mechanical again and recommend them to everyone I know who needs gas or plumbing service.

LBin in Vancouver
LBin in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Laundry Box Water Shut-off Valves

I recently purchased a washing machine but during the installation process, the water shut off valves to begin to leak. The company in charge of delivery/installation was clearly only there to deliver and install and they had no expertise in resolving the issue. So they told me I had to find a professional before I was able to use the washing machine. I've been unable to wash my clothes for about two weeks and then this? I was flustered and so I went on the hunt for a professional. I asked around to my friends and they knew a friend of a friend who was a plumber so I got his number. I contacted Tony and he responded within 10 minutes! He was currently at a job, but he said he'd stop by after to check it out. Luckily he was able to work around his schedule to find time to accommodate mine. Shortly after, He checked it out and at a glace he immediately said it looked old. (My house is over 50 years old now). He explained why it was leaking and what he was going to try to do. He took everything apart and tried to resolve the leak issue. Unsuccessful in the cheaper easy fix, he told me the cost, what he had to replace and the holes that had to be cut in the dry wall. He had all the tools and parts necessary to complete the job right in his van! I agreed and not too long after I was doing laundry. No leaks. He even cleaned and mopped up. Overall, very happy with Tonys work. He is very knowledgeable, professional and quick!! As someone who knows nothing about plumbing, he explained everything to me very well. In all, saved a headache in 2 hours time.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Vancouver?