RHK Renovations Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
188 Clark Boulevard Brampton ON L6T 4A8
Bathroom Renovation
RHK Renovations Inc.

Review for RHK Renovations Inc.

Charis in Brampton
Charis in Brampton

Kitchen Renovation

The 2 gentlemen that gutted and finished my kitchen were absolutely amazing! They took the time from start to finish, to communicate their daily progress, time lines and materials they recommended.
I felt like they went above and beyond to make me a part of my project!
From quality, respect and an amazing finish, I highly recommend RHK Renovations.
My master bathroom will be next, and I will for sure be using their services.
Highly recommend.

Thank you very much for the review Charis, it was a pleasure working with you and we look forward working with you on your next projects!

More about RHK Renovations Inc.

www. rhkrenovations. com Servicing Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph. Kitchens Bathrooms Basements Full Home Additions Handyman Services available
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Brampton?