Scott Asbestos and Hazardous Removal Ltd.

Asbestos & Lead Removal
Port Coquitlam BC V3C 6M2
Asbestos & Lead Removal
Scott Asbestos and Hazardous Removal Ltd.

Reviews for Scott Asbestos and Hazardous Removal Ltd.

Frank A.
Frank A.
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Condo Renovation

Scott Asbestos was very prompt and professional.  Repairs were made timely at our condo renovation. This allowed us to continue on schedule. I would highly recommend Trevor and his team.
Frank Ambrosio
Project Manager

i_lass
i_lass
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Restoration and renovation

I called Scott Asbestos for several projects during this past year. I had a restoration job caused by flooding where I needed the wall removed to expose a leaking pipe which had to be replaced. Then I decided at the last minute to do a renovation project where I had a partial wall removed to enhance the room by opening it up. I called them up both times in a panic because I needed the work done urgently and I was able to book them quickly. Scott Asbestos was there when I needed them to get the job done. I highly recommend them. When I send an email about a job I need done I get a response back in a timely manner.

Thanks for writing a review for us!

bill.caston
bill.caston
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Multiple lead, asbestos and mold abatement

As a busy restoration company, we require quality subtrades to support us when we are not able to do the work in-house. We have used Scott on small and larger abatement projects. They are eager, quick to respond from the quote to completion of the project. I find them thorough and conscientious to our clients' needs and demands

Thanks Bill, we appreciate the review!

More about Scott Asbestos and Hazardous Removal Ltd.

Scott Asbestos is here to provide help with the removal and disposal of virtually all types of dangerous or hazardous material. We are pleased to help keep homes, workplaces and communities free of all types of harmful materials from mould and asbestos to bio-hazardous waste. When you need a toxic mess safely removed and properly cleaned, Scott Asbestos is ready to answer your call. We feature a team of fully trained and certified waste disposal professionals who will provide a complete cleaning of whatever type of hazardous mess you have on your hands. We have all the necessary training and equipment to tackle whatever major issue you need cleaned. Whether you’re dealing with some minor mould damage or asbestos contamination, or you need to restore an area that was exposed to bio-hazardous waste, grow-op testing or vermiculite, Scott Asbestos is ready to provide you with top quality cleaning service.

Although asbestos was deemed unsafe for use as a building material as far back as 1979, some companies continued to use it as a building material into the early 1990s. In fact, asbestos has only just been completely banned in Canada as of 2018, meaning it may be more common than you previously thought. Commonly used as a building material in things like ceiling tiles, drywall and insulation, asbestos can release fibres into the air which can be inhaled by a building’s occupants causing illnesses such as lung cancer. The only way to ensure the occupants of a home or workplace are safe from cancer causing asbestos is to have the material completely removed. This requires a team of trained experts who will ensure the asbestos is totally removed.

Scott Asbestos can provide a thorough cleaning of any and all asbestos material found on your property, so occupants will be safe from inhaling this hazardous material in the future. To find out more, be sure to contact our office for a cleaning quote today.