Family Man Lockworks Ltd

Review for Family Man Lockworks Ltd

JP from Calgary
JP from Calgary

Fantastic, reliable, thorough, affordable

Mike came to rekey our house this evening after he had graciously accommodated our changed schedule. I had called many locksmiths to get a quote. I went with Mike because he was most friendly over the phone and most affordable to boot. He was punctual, extremely thorough (even helped screw a hinge back into our door) and didn't charge extra even though we had no keys to our new home (meaning the process of providing us with keys took more time and extra effort). He didn't blink an eye at that and didn't charge any extra. He's professional and extremely experienced. I know I've found an exceptional locksmith in Mike and that's something we want to share with the world!

More about Family Man Lockworks Ltd

locksmith
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in Calgary?