5137 Derry Road West Milton ON L9T 2Y1

Reviews for Best Bathroom Renovations

wiechowiecho
wiechowiecho

Home addition

I worked with Andre and would have no reservation to referring him .Andre is experienced professional in his field with a strong work ethic and strives for excellence on all his projects

Thanks Wesley, for your kind review. We had a pleasure working with you and hope to collaborate with you again soon!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

It has been an absolute pleasure working with Andre and his team on my full bathroom remodel. From beginning to end, Andre was always there to answer all questions, guide and give advice & suggestions. He is very accommodating, patient and helpful. I am very satisfied with the job done in my bathroom. Project was completed in a timely manner. A big thank you to Andre, Mark and Ziggy! You guys are the best! Finding a contractor could be stressful. However, once you find the right people,
they make everything easy and stress-free for you. I would highly recommend Best Bath Renovation and will not hesitate to hire them again on future projects.

Thank you for your review and your kind feedback. We're happy that you found us too and love what we do.

Russell B.
Russell B.
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel

This company went above and beyond for my recent kitchen and bathroom remodeling project. I've never done anything like a kitchen or bathroom remodel so I wasn't entirely sure what I should expect. Luckily, BBR did an excellent job of making me feel informed while also maintaining their productivity and quality workmanship throughout the remodeling. They performed one enormous Balancing Act and I'm very impressed with their ability to pull it off. I would recommended this company for your next kitchen or bathroom renovation 100%.

Thank you Russell for your review and your endorsement.

Mario M.
Mario M.

Bathroom remodel

I was very enthrilled by they're remodeling experience from start to finish the BBR remodeling team managed to impress me with their attention to detail and many years of experience with a performing bathroom remodels By the end of the project I was convinced that they were the best choice in a term of quality workmanship and peace of mind I wouldn't hesitate to recommended BBR for your bath remodeling needs.

Thank you Mario for your review and we're happy to have worked on your project.

zbyszekszymon
zbyszekszymon

Bathroom renovation

We work with Andre to remodel our Master Suite which included moving some walls relocating the laundry room and the master closet and a full master bath remodel I can say that everything went smoothly as things will inevitably come up with any major remodel on the old house by everything was definitely handled professionally with all the issues are addressed in a timely manner

Thank you for the review and glad our experience with working in older homes paid off for your project.

More about Best Bathroom Renovations

Get to Know Us
Our team here at Best Bath Renovations utilizes a collective, personalized approach to bathroom renovation projects. We accomplish this by working closely with our clients to ensure that they get everything they desire upon completion of their new bathroom.

We don’t come to you with our plan; instead our bathroom designers work within your vision, and make that come to fruition. Our interior design service is unique due to the diverse, personalized approach we offer to all of our customers.

If you desire for vanities placed in certain sections, luxurious cabinets installed, or walls broken down to expand your space, fluorescent lighting implemented, energy efficient window solutions, different flooring put in, or our specialty, have floor-level showers built into your restroom — then we’ll be able to help.

Whether you want minor fixtures installed, or you desire a complete custom bathroom remodeling service, no project is too small or too big for us to complete.

Meet the Boss
Andre Terlecki has worked in the Canadian Home and Renovation industry for over 26 years, starting out as a custom homebuilder. He has been privileged to work with a plethora of architects, designers and engineers as a homebuilder. Mr. Terlecki has shown that he a man committed to improving his craft, even spending some time in Europe honing his skills in the field of custom cabinet making.

In more recent years, Mr. Terlecki realized his passion was in bathroom renovations, and elected to focus his efforts solely within that sector. Through that transition, Best Bath Renovations was birth, and infused with it were ideals of detailed, and personalized remodeling work.

With the help of his excellent team of contractors at Best Bath Renovations, Andre Terlecki has provided the Greater Toronto Area with excellent Bathroom Remodeling Services, with a specialization in floor-level, and barrier-free showers.