Building Luxury Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vaughan ON L4K 4J1

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Building Luxury Inc.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Front door

Eugene is amazing. Install was good. Maybe wipe hand prints off in future as I did this myself.

Thank you, we truly appreciate your feedback.
As I mentioned to you during the meeting, after the installation, we can come back and make all relevant clean up procedures.
Just let us know if it still relevant.
It was a please doing business with you and we hope to work with your family again in the future.

Phantom
Phantom

New windows, patio and front doors

Splendid! I am amazed by the final product and its quality delivered by Building Luxury Windows & Doors. All the work is literally perfect and done according to the timeline, all my suggestions have been taking into account. I am really happy to look at my renovated house.
I'd like to thank Alex, the salesman, who was able to, firstly, listen to me carefully, secondly, put all possible options on the table and then come to a shortlist after the following discussion. In the end, it was pretty easy for me to choose the most suitable configuration, including casement windows, awning and hung. Alex gave a significant discount to the regular price and eventually beat big names with his price. The patio door looks outstanding both inside and outside when the family chills or makes BBQ. My wife enjoys Internal blinds in the patio door - bright morning sun is not a problem anymore! The front fibreglass door is frankly a piece of the fine arts! Solid and looks very expensive despite its affordable cost. What can I say else... If someone is looking for great windows and doors, they can find them calling Building Luxury Windows & Doors. Also, I highly recommend talking to Alex, the salesman, regarding the particular design, proper installation and the budget. Good luck!

Thank you. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Irina in Toronto
Irina in Toronto

Windows and door replacement project done!

Once we have completed buying our new house, we started thinking of changing all old windows and doors as they were in terrible condition and, in our opinion, having wrong configuration. We were routinely selecting a company, which could be able to deliver the best quality for best price. Also, we asked a couple of our friends who had recently installed windows and find out the information about Building Luxury Windows and Doors.

It was very easy to call them and made an appointment next day. And we were impressed to meet Alex, salesman, who had comprehensive technical background about windows and doors as he had previously worked as installer and understood in depth not only how to present the product to a customer, but also how deliver the proper configuration and inside and outside finishing. The way Alex helped us to understand all the details of various windows and doors and choose the particular design according to our needs was outstanding! All other salesmen from several companies we've met before and after stood far beyond Alex as they had only basic concept and trying to sell, but not to help us. Moreover, Alex could offer us best price for the project that was why we eventually decided to move further with Building Luxury and Doors.
At the end, this company was able to install the windows and doors as promised and their timeline was the shortest in the market.

If you are looking for the best customer experience and modern windows and doors to be installed with diligence and get value for your money, we strongly recommend contacting Building Luxury and Doors. Just ask for Alex and he can resolve all your issues with old windows and doors and make the best proposal.

Thank you, Irena. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Front Door and Patio Doors

Eugene was very professional and patient. Installers where great. Everything was on time, greta quality and workmanship. We love our new doors!
Highly Recommend Building Luxury

Thank you. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Oleg P.
Oleg P.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Windows replacement

Was extremely happy and satisfied to choose Building Luxury for replacing windows and front door for my residence. The owner Paul is very knowledgeable and provides great advice including not to go overboard with a great sense of humor. Paul was very easy to work with... Extremely professional, patient and very friendly. He does not just do the job to finish the project but takes out time to make sure that the work is done right and his clients are fully satisfied. I would strongly recommend Building Luxury to my friends and family. To be honest, I already did. Two Big Thumbs up for Paul and his company:)

Thank you, Oleg. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto

Replace all Windows

I got quotes from several window suppliers and went with Luxury and couldn't be more pleased with the cost, service, and professionalism. They had a good selection of windows and very good prices. When it came to installation a team showed up and removed all my old windows and installed the new ones. They were professional, clean and courteous. Things went very smoothly.

Thank you, Alan. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Patio Door and main floor windows.

Great team! From initial estimate Pavel was very clear to explain the product and what installation. Crew arrived on time. Covered all the floors. Great attention to detail. All the work was completed in one day. I am extremely pleased with the result and would highly recommend Building Luxury Inc to all my friends and family. Would definitely use their services again. Thank you.

Comfortable Life Solution GTA
Comfortable Life Solution GTA

Exellent job

We were impressed with the professionalism from start to finish. We made choices in October and installation in January. Could have been installed in December but we waited till January. Luckily the weather cooperated and had it completed in two days. Couple of days later we had minus 30 weather for a complete test of our new attractive windows and doors. What a difference! The reason I went to Building Luxury Windows was that the installation team was from their company and not out sourced. Thank-you Pavel and your installation team

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Basement windows

Our family was looking for a reliable service to do basement windows replacement for our renovation project.Friend of mine recommend Pavel as a professional and we decided to give him a call.The next day Pavel shoved up right on time for free estimate.He listened and asked questions to understand what exactly we was looking for ,he demonstrated great customer service skills and left an impression of a person who knows his business.Pavel was giving great advice and negotiate the price within our budget.He is a also pet friendly contractor and our dog loved him.The windows was installed much faster then we expected.The installers worked fast and it took them only one hour to install 2 windows.I highly recommend this company and looking forward to our future projects with them.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Windows Installation in COVID era!

We had all windows patio door and front door replaced through Building Luxury windows.
Initially I was very concerned about COVID.
Sales departmend called and offered VIRTUAL consultation over Zoom. Eugene joined the meeting on time and had all samples available to show and explain. He guided me through each and every step of the measurements and answered all the questions me and my wife had. Within several hours I had my quote sent directly to my email.
Technologically - OUTSTANDING!
Serge came with two other men and they installed everything in two days.
The cherry on the cake was a cleaning crew which came by right after the installation and disinfected all areas of installation!!
It was a pleasant surprise!
Definitely will recommend them to my friends.

Thank you, we truly appreciate your feedback.

More about Building Luxury Inc.

For over 15 years, our drive to build a strong network of professional and licensed installers has been at the heart of our company. What makes Building Luxury different is our laser-focused specialty in each area of installation for a range of high-quality products, including windows amd doors. Vetted by years of strong and reliable performance, our products supplied by a trusted network of manufacturers and impeccable installation service has earned us a trusted name in the industry