Decksforlife

Reviews for Decksforlife

Deena L
Deena L

Gorgeous new deck!

I had a really old deck that needed replacing. I reached out to a number of vendors on Homestars and found Decksforlife. Eric provided a number of different options for decking including Trex, which is what I ended up going with. He was the only contractor that gave me a thorough breakdown of what are options were for the deck (such as Fiberon,), which demonstrated he really knew his decks. The work was very efficient and as I had booked him earlier in the season we have a gorgeous deck for the summer. The craftsmanship is excellent and I would highly recommend his team!

Thank you Deena. We really appreciate your review. We hope you will enjoy your deck for long time. Thank you

Backyard Deck

I would highly recommend Iaroslav and Decksforlife for any Decking project. Iaroslav is extremely professional, organized and skilled at his craft. We are extremely happy with the results of his work. The project started on schedule and finished on time in just under 6 days. It was a pleasure working with Decksforlife!

Thank you so much Tristan. It was a pressure to work with you. We rally appreciate your review. Thank you

zachary.difonzo
zachary.difonzo

backyard Deck

Fantastic work. I could not be happier with the service and the quality of the Deck.

Thank you Zachary. It was a great pleasure to work with you. We hope you will be happy with your new deck for long time. Thank you

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Deck demolition and rebuild.

First of all I like thank Eric and Alex for the wonderful job they did. They were polite and professional. They arrived on time when they said they were coming and worked everyday till the project was finished. If I had any concerns Eric address them to my satisfaction. They built me and my wife a wonderful deck that we will enjoy for years to come. If you are looking to have a deck built I recommend no farther than Decksforlife. Quality at a fair price.

Thank you Robert. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Mindy from Toronto
Mindy from Toronto

new deck

If I could give Iaroslav and Yuri 12 stars, I would. The pandemic made all construction in the GTA extremely difficult, but these guys made the job happen. They were professional, reliable and honourable. I never heard excuses only solutions. I have an absolutely beautiful deck that I am thrilled with and was able to enjoy all summer.

Thank you Mindy so much for the kind words. Hopefully you will have a nice place to enjoy your backyard for many years. Thank you

Kenneth
Kenneth
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Trex Deck

Iaroslav and Yurii are excellent to work with. Job was completed professionally and on time. We would definitely work with them again on any future projects and we highly recommend Decksforlife. Great job guys!

Thank you Kenneth, it was a great pleasure working with you.

New composite deck

We just finished a new deck project and couldn't be happier. Working with Eric and Yuri was a great experience. From day one they were always prompt to reply to my emails and calls, they always kept me in the loop if there were any delays on materials (due to COVID everything takes longer!) and they kept working as soon as the materials arrived so that the deck was completed as soon as possible. They listened to any design or concerns we had and made sure to address it. I felt confident that I was getting the design I wanted. I presented them with an initial design that I did in Google Sketch up and they followed it exactly! They were able to do picture framing around the edge of our deck, they installed a side door for storage under our deck, and they installed lights on the stair risers. We couldn't be happier with the finished product. Would definitely recommend Decksforlife!

Thank you very much for your nice words, we were very happy to help and enjoy life outdoors!!!
Decksforlife team

Wal in Maple
Wal in Maple

New Trex deck and covered pergola

Eric and Yuri were great!
Decks for Life pricing was very competitive and I made the right choice.
Communications with the guys was prompt and very responsive.
They build quality using the correct materials, fasteners, and hand picking the best lumber for the client.
Construction time was quick and efficient.
I would highly recommend Decks for Life to anyone including friends and family!

Thank you Walter for your review and all of your referrals. I hope you are enjoying the deck!

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Deck

I surveyed a bunch of different companies, as I have had bad experiences in the past but was so relieved working with Iaro and Yuri.

They were extremely accommodative to all our changing requests and what I liked most of all were honest and looking for ways to save us money rather than upsell us. Their quote was fair and we decided to go with them

Best of all they did the work on time very quickly and efficiently and the deck was done In a matter of days and looks fantastic. It is exactly what we envisioned !

Highly would recommend. Great craftsmanship and great to deal with. Thanks guys!

Thank you so much Jonathan, it was a pleasure to work with you.

Vincent
Vincent

Deck (with permit)

We asked 3 contractors for pricing, Decks for Life was smack in the middle for pricing. We're glad we chose to go with them. They are professional, attentive and will bend over backwards to ensure your satisfaction. We were so happy with their work on our back deck, that we've asked them to make our front porch as well. Highly recommended!

Thank you, Vincent. Our team had great working experience. We sincerely thank you for your business. If you ever need anything in the future don't hesitate to reach out!

More about Decksforlife

As a professional deck builder Decks for life mission is to transform your custom deck dreams into the outstanding and functional masterpieces in your outdoor living space. Due to our knowledge, experience and many years of constant improvement all our clients are sincerely grateful and satisfied. Satisfaction of our clients brings us a real joy, and it confirms that we have chosen the right direction.
We have an individual approach to each project. Your wishes and preferences are always being taken into account. That’s why deck builder Decksforlife pays much attention to communication with customers. By our common efforts, we always achieve the best results. And we are very proud of it.