Payless Locksmith

Reviews for Payless Locksmith

Ron
Ron
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Emergency service for Lock replacement in-house

Extremely satisfied with the quality of the work, Professionalism, and fast service. I would highly recommend their services.

rami.rabinovich
rami.rabinovich
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Lock smith

Very helpful on time professional and healthy with exactly what I needed thank you so much

thank you its was nice to do the job for you

jbenchluch
jbenchluch

Front door lock

This company are Experts in the locksmith trade. Their service is the BEST, flexible emergency hours, very fair price

thank you for the review its was pleasure to work for you

Ruthrose
Ruthrose

Locks and Security

Roberto was incredibly professional and efficient when doing work in my home. He provided me with top quality hardware and insured that everything was installed properly, securely and in a time efficient manner. He actually called me a few days later to ask if I was satisfied with the work and if everything was performing as it should, and it was! The customer service and quality of work was excellent. I highly recommend Roberto and his team for anybody’s lock and security needs.

Thank you Ruth. It was great doing business with you!

vanessa0429
vanessa0429

Front door

Roberto was amazing to deal with. He was very reliable and very reasonable, not to mention extremely nice. Thank you for saving me!

Thank you very much for your kind words! Was a pleasure working with you.

More about Payless Locksmith

Payless Locksmith is the leading name in this industry for the past thirty years and the reason behind this success is that we are extremely versatile, we are always on time whenever you call us and we provide the finest quality locksmith services. Whatever the problem is, pertaining to the ...
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in Gormley?