Alumni Automation

Reviews for Alumni Automation

Cesar in Toronto
Cesar in Toronto

Security Camera Installation

From the moment I contacted Spencer till the final installation of the camera it was a real pleasure working with him. He answered all questions I had and continuos supporting me with any questions about the use of the app to monitor the system. Amazing and wounderful experience working with such a good people.

Kanzy in Toronto
Kanzy in Toronto

Installed 4 cameras in my home

Sean and his team were very professional and skilled when they came to install the cameras in my home. They were very helpful in answering all my questions and even went above and beyond by fixing some network issues around the house. The cameras have been working perfectly with absolutely no problems. Overall great service. 10/10 recommend.

ALLA in Mississauga
ALLA in Mississauga

Security System Installation

We got 8 HD cameras installed with Starlight technology. The starlight allows us to see the cameras in colour at night time. We were extremely satisfied with not only how well the system turned out, but also how fast it got done. Looking to get Alumni Automation to do our office as well!

Daniela in Vaughan
Daniela in Vaughan

Installed 2 Cameras

I had the pleasure of Spencer installing two 5mp IP cameras in the front of my home and they are amazing. I am very satisfied with there work and they were able to hide all the wires. I even had him run a hard wire from my router to the NVR.

Patricia
Patricia

CCTV Cameras

My husband and I were extremely satisfied with the results. They paid attention to detail, worked within budget, and were on time in finishing the project.

More about Alumni Automation

We are experienced installers who specialize in both residential and commercial Security Camera systems. Additionally, we offer home and business solutions such as Audio & Video, and Networking Solutions We pride ourselves on our competitive price. Call us today for a free no-obligation estimate on your next home or business ...
Looking for Home Automation pros in Markham?