Better Choice Caulking

Better Choice Caulking

Reviews for Better Choice Caulking

Faruk
Faruk

Great job with exterior caulking for better insulation

I found Better choice caulking on Kijiji initially. Alex did a great job removing all my old caulking on my house and replacing with high quality caulking and filling in gaps with styrofoam. He found some areas that didn’t have any caulking at all and fixed them. I also asked him to come back later to do some areas related to my basement project and he followed through and did that even though I had paid him. he also has competitive prices. I highly recommend him for caulking work.

wes in Toronto
wes in Toronto

recaulking my house

i was very pleased with this young gentleman workmanship and tidiness..he removed all old caulking put spray foam on the windows that had no insulation from the builder and put backing rod before applying new caulking.he did pipes and vents for free..thank you very much alex

Looking for Insulation pros in Woodbridge?