Team Renovation

Mohammad in North Vancouver
Mohammad in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Gutter cleaning

I have asked Mr. Ersin for the jobs several times and he did them all immediately and the with best performance. All job were well done and with fair price.
Therefore, I recommended him to some of my friends.
I wish him the best

Thanks Mohammad for your nice review.It is my pleasure to work for hospitable people like you.

Kris in Toronto
Kris in Toronto

Reliable and efficient service

Very responsive, punctual, courteous and efficient.
Ersin arrived on time, diagnosed the problem, fixed it and gave me an overview of the work done.
I contacted several electricians and he was the most prompt, his quote was reasonable and he did a complete job.
I highly recommend his services.

Thanks Kris ,i appreciate your providing me with the opportunity to service your needs.

Peter from Toronto
Peter from Toronto

basement electrical work

- really happy with the service recieved

- i needed new ceiling pot lights and a couple of new plugs and the dryer plug moved and a new switch
- on-time , friendly
- thoughtfully swept up all the dust and lint he found behind the dryer and took away all the old flourscent lights and bulbs no charge

price was really fair for really great work

have already arranged to have him back to replace some outdoor lights and outlets

Thanks Peter for your nice review. I hope to see you in your next project.

More about Team Renovation

TEAM Renovation is a Toronto based company with a team of licensed and highly skilled technicians. Our extensive experience, professionalism and attention to detail makes us consistently the company that people trust to handle all their repair, maintenance and renovation projects no matter how large or small. With our quick response time and reasonable rates you can rest easy knowing that when it's done by Team Renovation , it will be done fast and right.
Team Work At Its Best!