Team Renovation

Guhan in Toronto
Guhan in Toronto
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Full house renovation

Team Renovation were amazing to deal with. They went above and beyond to finish our beautiful home renovation in time for us to move in. They are professionals in all trades and extremely pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend them as a one-stop shop for all your home renovation requirements.

Thank you Guhan for being our valued customer. We are so grateful for the pleasure of serving you and hope we met your expectations.

Basement waterproofing and landscaping

Tolga, Ersin and their team completed a major project at my home. For a messy and invasive job, they kept my place and surroundings super neat and were very respectful of my neighbours. They were also responsive and communicative which was super important to me.

The project took quite a bit longer than I was quoted, but definitely better to have a job done right than quickly!

Recommend.

Thank you very much!

Telli E.
Telli E.

Basement Renovation

May I start by saying “thank you Team Renovation”!

We had our unfinished basement fully finished by this extremely professional company. Everything from dividing the basement into rooms, drywall installation, floors(wood and tile) kitchen and kitchen cabinets, a full bathroom with a shower, plumbing and electrical, water proofing the exterior walls (inside and outside) completed within the time frame they gave me. Each day the work areas were left clean and organized. The team members were highly qualified, friendly and very polite.

I will definitely call them in the future for renovations if needed and already recommended them to friends and family.

Thank you!

We are looking forward to work for you again
Bests
T.R.

Dustin
Dustin

Flooring reno and door framing

These two guys are very easy to work with and accommodating and all round nice guys. The communication before, during and after the project was amazing, explaining what they would /could do clearly as well as options for us to think about. No disagreement about our plans, which after having two other contractors come in and treat me like I don't know anything was wonderful. The quote they gave us was very reasonable and the process went smoothly! When something came up because of the condo not being perfectly built, they solved it fast and moved on, without any frustration or attitudes. They created exactly what I had envisioned! I have already recommended them to other people in the building and I will continue to do so! We will be using these guys for all our renovations in the future! Already waiting for the next quote for our bathroom project!

Thank you Dustin.it was a pleasure!

Jenny
Jenny

Kitchen gas line, water line and microwave. Also some electrical work.

We had the most excellent experience with the gentleman who came to do the job. His name was Ersin. He was extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, hardworking, respectful and efficient. I would recommend to anyone who needs any work done at home. We are 100% satisfied and so happy to have found this gentleman Ersin. He deserved a lot more than he quoted. Great job!!

Thank you very much Jenny !

PDM
PDM

Electrical, plumbing and general contracting

They have done a number of jobs at our house and we appreciate the quality and timeliness of their work.

They are trust worthy and I will use them again.

Thank you very much Paul!

Bari
Bari

Basement renovation

Well done. Very professional. Have good technical knowledge. The workmanship is also good. Very flexible and accommodating.
I will highly recommend.

Thank you very much Bari!

santosaddress
santosaddress

Handyman services

They helped me fixing a wide arrange of things: electrical and plumbing repairs, door installation, drywall work, etc...
Very reliable and professional at reasonable prices

JosephineK
JosephineK

Mixed services in the house

Ersin was helpful and able to problem solve efficiently. He has a great personality and an honest worker. I will use him again!

Ingrid
Ingrid

Cleaning eaves, window cleaning.

Ersin and his crew are reliable, thorough and efficient. They clean our eaves and windows every year and always do a great job. They show up when they say they will, they don’t leave a mess, and they carefully clean all the eaves on our garage as well as our house. Amazing work!

More about Team Renovation

TEAM Renovation is a Toronto based company with a team of licensed and highly skilled technicians.
Our extensive experience, professionalism and attention to detail makes us consistently the company that people trust to handle all their repair, maintenance and renovation projects no matter how large or small.
With our quick response time and reasonable rates you can rest easy knowing that when it's done by Team Renovation , it will be done fast and right.
Team Work At Its Best!