Team Renovation

Toronto ON M3M

Reviews for Team Renovation

Jenny
Jenny

Kitchen gas line, water line and microwave. Also some electrical work.

We had the most excellent experience with the gentleman who came to do the job. His name was Ersin. He was extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, hardworking, respectful and efficient. I would recommend to anyone who needs any work done at home. We are 100% satisfied and so happy to have found this gentleman Ersin. He deserved a lot more than he quoted. Great job!!

Thank you very much Jenny !

PDM
PDM

Electrical, plumbing and general contracting

They have done a number of jobs at our house and we appreciate the quality and timeliness of their work.

They are trust worthy and I will use them again.

Thank you very much Paul!

Bari
Bari

Basement renovation

Well done. Very professional. Have good technical knowledge. The workmanship is also good. Very flexible and accommodating.
I will highly recommend.

Thank you very much Bari!

santosaddress
santosaddress

Handyman services

They helped me fixing a wide arrange of things: electrical and plumbing repairs, door installation, drywall work, etc...
Very reliable and professional at reasonable prices

JosephineK
JosephineK

Mixed services in the house

Ersin was helpful and able to problem solve efficiently. He has a great personality and an honest worker. I will use him again!

Ingrid
Ingrid

Cleaning eaves, window cleaning.

Ersin and his crew are reliable, thorough and efficient. They clean our eaves and windows every year and always do a great job. They show up when they say they will, they don’t leave a mess, and they carefully clean all the eaves on our garage as well as our house. Amazing work!

Leon
Leon

Work in the bathroom

I was very satisfied with the job done in my master bathroom and the second bathroom toilet problems.i’ll recommend them %

RICHARD in Toronto
RICHARD in Toronto

Installing light fixtures and removing old ones as well installing Air Conditioner

Ersin did a very good job at everything as well was quite fast and efficient
He was extremely professional and polite.

I don’t remember the exact cost except that it was extremely reasonable.

I would not hesitate to use his services again!

Thank you so much Richard for your positive review , i really appreciate your kind words. i am looking forward to work for you again.

You in Toronto
You in Toronto

Bathroom renovation. Plumbing.

We did the plumbing as a part of the bathroom renovation. We had 2 showers to move and redo the plumbing. Also we needed plumbing for our 3rd bathroom. Very cost effective and high quality work ! We were very pleased and definitely would recommend!
On another instance we had a small leak from an old pipe in the dining room. Emec did it also very cost effective. AAA+ service. Came always on time and good work. In the pictures the 2 shower heads were installed and the tub faucet was moved. Emec did a good job as shown.

Thank you for the wonderful review Val!i am really appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

Mohammad in North Vancouver
Mohammad in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Gutter cleaning

I have asked Mr. Ersin for the jobs several times and he did them all immediately and the with best performance. All job were well done and with fair price.
Therefore, I recommended him to some of my friends.
I wish him the best

Thanks Mohammad for your nice review.It is my pleasure to work for hospitable people like you.

More about Team Renovation

TEAM Renovation is a Toronto based company with a team of licensed and highly skilled technicians. Our extensive experience, professionalism and attention to detail makes us consistently the company that people trust to handle all their repair, maintenance and renovation projects no matter how large or small. With our quick response time and reasonable rates you can rest easy knowing that when it's done by Team Renovation , it will be done fast and right.
Team Work At Its Best!