Trident Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Trident Roofing Ltd

Raj in Etobicoke
Raj in Etobicoke

Roof

Had roof replaced on one side. Then had roof replaced on another side. Later had some problem of a leak around a skylight. He denied responsibility. Then during a winter storm had another leak. Claimed he had not done that part of the roof. That is false. After that I was unable to contact him.

Replace roof

How did I find Mike? He was doing a roof job on my neighbour's home.

How did I find his workmanship? His workmanship was top of the line.
The underlayment, ice and water shield were under the shingles for extra protection. During the major windstorm in Toronto a year ago, some roofs in the area had missing shingles. My roof was intact and without leaks.

When did Mike replace my roof? He replaced it on November 2018.

How was Mike's estimate compared to other roofers? Mike's price was very reasonable.

Would I use Mike again? Yes, without hesitations.

Would I refer Mike to other home owners? Yes, without hesitations.