Prime Source “Quality” Landscaping & Asphalt Sealing

Reviews for Prime Source “Quality” Landscaping & Asphalt Sealing

Fredo
Fredo
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Great work! Amazing Service!

Brandon did a fantastic job with our drive way. Spend the extra bucks with him over the randoms that spray oil on your driveway. He’s a classic example of if you want it done right get a professional. His work speaks for him!

Garry in Burlington
Garry in Burlington

Great Job

I would like to thank Brandon and team for the great job they did sealing my asphalt driveway. It looks as good as new! I will definitely be calling Prime Source back in the future for any further asphalt maintenance and landscaping needs.

Joan W in Burlington
Joan W in Burlington

Driveway sealing

We have had Prime Source do our driveway sealing every two years for the past 6 years. They do an excellent job. Actually it still looks very good after the two years are up!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Quality workmanship

Brandon and his team sealed our driveway and we cannot be more pleased. They were on time and did such a neat job with no mess. We will use them in the future again.

Jamie in Oakville
Jamie in Oakville

sealing driveway

So impressed with the degree of pride and professional work by this company...prompt in response to text/email and commitment to their work...please help this company keep up their great work.

Greg in Brantford
Greg in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Driveway Sealing

Brandon made it so easy to arrange this. Prompt response, professional manner, came when arranged, and did an awesome job on our 2 driveways which hold about 10 cars. Very neat and tidy work and a beautiful matte black finish. Definitely will look forward to hearing from him in 2 years

KyleFitzgerald in Burlington
KyleFitzgerald in Burlington

Phenomenal Service

Contacted Brandon to complete a cold patch repair and resealing on one of our client's driveways. Brandon attended within a few days and completed quite quickly He went above and beyond to return to the home and speak with home owner to explain the products used and ensure satisfaction. top quality service and communication. We will be using his services again in the future.

JAH in Burlington
JAH in Burlington

Landscaping make-over

I had been given the Prime Source contact information by a good friend of mine who highly recommended Brandon and his team.

My yard and gardens were in need of a make-over due to some damage sustained during a home renovation.

Brandon responses to my email request within hours and offered to provide an onsite appraisal the next day. This was followed up by a detailed estimate emailed to me that very day.

Customer service is clearly at the core of Prime Sources’ business values. Brandon is
one of the most professional, and polite contractors I have ever dealt with.

I have since had more work done by Prime Source. Despite being at the height of their busy season, Brandon and his team were willing to work on a weekend to
accommodate my project. That is customer service.

I would highly recommend Prime Source for any driveway or landscaping project. You won’t be disappointed.

Lori from Burlington
Lori from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

asphalt sealing

We’re happy with the sealing work this company did 2 days ago. It was the first time the driveway was sealed since being installed over 15 years ago. Hopefully it will extend its life a bit longer before we have to replace it.

More about Prime Source “Quality” Landscaping & Asphalt Sealing

Call us at Prime Source for all of your Asphalt Sealing, asphalt repair, line painting or landscaping needs. Commercial Parking lots/ Residential Driveways/ Condominium Parking Lots. Commercial grade coal tar sealer lasts 2-3 years and applied professionally by experienced crew. We also offer residential Landscaping services so please keep us ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Burlington?