Prime Source “Quality” Landscaping & Asphalt Sealing

Prime Source “Quality” Landscaping & Asphalt Sealing

Reviews for Prime Source “Quality” Landscaping & Asphalt Sealing

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Driveway Sealing

Excellent service. Driveway is painted instead of sprayed. Only needs to be done every other year and always looks amazing. Highly recommend and I have recommended to others who are just as happy. A+++

Terry in Burlington
Terry in Burlington
1 review Hamilton, ON

Driveway seal

So happy to have been able to do business with this company. Initially spoke to Brandon about having my driveway sealed before July 25th as we were in a bit of a time crunch. At first it didn’t sound like it could be achieved as it was short notice and they were pretty busy. I explained that my son was getting married so that’s why we were in a bit of a rush. Brandon immediately came up with a solution and we were able to get the driveway sealed! The guys did a fantastic job. First time doing business with Prime Source won’t be the last...you guys are awesome! Thanks again.

Terry

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Interlock patio

These guys were great! Our patio turned out exactly how we wanted it and it was done when they said it would be done and they were very friendly. Amazing guys! I’ll be using their services again and I recommend them to everyone!

Paul in Waterdown
Paul in Waterdown
1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway repair and sealing

Brandon is a true and honest professional. Excellent communication and follows up with me post service. Couldn't be happier to have found and hire him for my driveway. Highly recommmended

Cathy in Burlington
Cathy in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Best small business contractor by far!!!

Been dealing with them for 15 years. ALWAYS top notch come second to none great work today Brandon loved by 15 customers today!! Alway attentive to the work they take great pride in performing!! Stay safe and see you again next year CHEERS!!!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Driveway sealing

This was my third time using Prime Source and I can’t rave enough about the quality of the service and professionalism of Brandon and his team. The cold tar slurry process offers a superior quality and durable finish to my driveway over oil spray and lasts several years longer. I highly recommend Prime Source to anyone who wants superior quality driveway sealing.

Thank you so much for the review, we look forward to seeing you in two years time.

Stay well

prime source "Quality" Asphalt Sealing & Landscaping

Kerri in Oakville
Kerri in Oakville
3 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Driveway Sealing

They did an amazing job on our driveway! Looks like new. They were right on time and actually earlier than planned. Took great care with their work and my husband said they were so friendly which seems to be a common review. Will definitely be using them again in the future.

simon in Milton
simon in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

driveway sealing

i googled several driveway sealing companies and decided to go with Prime Source based on excellent customer reviews and they hand brush (vs. spray from some other companies). I am extremely happy with my decision and the result. Brandon is so professional and very easy to work with. I have very tight time window, Brandon is so considerate that he squeezed & completed my task last Sunday.. the work from him and his crew is so clean and superb! I definitely will highly recommend him and his company and look forward to working with him again in the future.

regards,
simon

PJ in Oakville
PJ in Oakville

Driveway Sealing and Patio Renewal

Kudos to Brandon and Christian. I had Prime Source undertake two jobs - driveway sealing and a renewal of my patio which required pressure washing, polymeric sand replacement and minor repairs. From the first point of contact Brandon was professional, polite and considerate. He arrived for the quotation appointment on time and provided a quote within 48 hours. On site, the same level of service was maintained. Everything was undertaken in a manner that respected my property and belongings. The job site was spotless when complete. Totally professional in every way. I would highly recommend Prime Source in future.

MNickson in Burlington
MNickson in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Very Professional

Very professional looking job on the driveway. We were very happy with the finished job and service. Job well done Brandon. We would recommend this company to anyone looking to get their driveway sealed.

Thank you for choosing Prime Source "Quality" Asphalt Sealing & Landscaping to Rejuvenate and sealcoat your asphalt, we look forward to following up in two years.

Thanks again, stay well.

Quality Matters!!

More about Prime Source “Quality” Landscaping & Asphalt Sealing

Call us at Prime Source for all of your Asphalt Sealing, asphalt repair, line painting or landscaping needs. Commercial Parking lots/ Residential Driveways/ Condominium Parking Lots. Commercial grade coal tar sealer lasts 2-3 years and applied professionally by experienced crew. We also offer residential Landscaping services so please keep us ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Burlington?