West Pender Mechanical Ltd

Tony in Vancouver
Tony in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New boiler install

Contacted the technicians of Westpender got a quick response and started the work immediately . I really appreciate them protecting all the floorings prior to starting work and cleaned up nicely after themselves . Left a detail instruction on maintenance of maintenance and usage of the machine will definitely be giving them another call for future plumbing and heating work .

Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Hot water tank replacement

I had a great experience with West Pender Mechanical. I had no hot water to use for my family and tenant in the house. I called West Pender Mechanical for an emergency repair. The technician came within the hour. He examined the hot water tank and helped me replace it within the day. I was very satisfied for the speedy service. The cost was a lot cheaper than brand-named companies for such a high quality job. I would definitely recommend West Pender Mechanical to my friends!

Thank you. It' s my pleasure to have such a good client like you.

More about West Pender Mechanical Ltd

Plumbing and heating contractor. Residential and commercial. Construction and Service