Lazio Fence

Fences & Gates
Vaughan ON L4L 5G8

Reviews for Lazio Fence

Wrought Iron and Wood Fence

This summer 2020, Lazio Fencing build a wrought iron fence that was perfect to enclose our extensive gardens. In addition, they built a wood fence with a privacy screen that was uniquely designed to blend well with the renovated house and the neighbourhood. The Lazio team provided excellent advice, design alternatives, and the family owned business has pride in their workmanship. I’m a repeat customer and the first fence that the Lazio team built over 10 years ago still looks like new.

Dhesaka in Toronto
Dhesaka in Toronto

New Fence

Lazio fence did an excellent job. I will definitely give your company a five star rating. Thanks for a job well done. I would like to thank Marcello also, he was great, professional and very efficient, I am 100% satisfied.

Fence

This company came highly recommended by neighbours. Job was done quickly and efficiently. Very high quality work.

JP
JP

Built a Fence with a gate

Marcello did a spectacular job. He is a perfectionist and an amazing craftsman. He did a remarkable job with the fence. He works hard and takes pride in his work. I will definitely be spreading the praises of Lazio Fence to all my friends and relatives!

Lazio fencing

Fantastic job, nice guys, and quality work.
No complaints here.
They gave me exactly what I wanted and built me a solid fence that looks great in a timely fashion.
I would definitely recommend them.

GPotter
GPotter

Best Fence Company I have dealt with!

I have had several homes and had several fences built over my adult years. This company is by far the best I have ever dealt with. I got 4 quotes from different companies before choosing. Lazio was competitive and I could tell at the initial quote visit , that he knew his stuff. Very knowledgeable, polite and professional. They came on time as promised - stayed each day until the job was complete, arranged for the utility locates ahead of time, took the old fence material away and cleaned up after themselves - the yard looked as clean as it was before they arrived. The fence build is strong, sound and I checked - every post and slat is square and level. I couldn't be happier. Great job - exceptional! Thanks Marcello!

fence

Marcello is a perfectionist at what he does. I Was referred from a family friend and i couldn't be more happier. Quality service. I highly recommend using Lazio Fence. A++

Alda &.
Alda &.

Fence

We replaced our old fence, with pressure treated wood privacy fence.
Lazio was hands, he had our fence and gate up quickly and the finished product was great. He was especially careful and knowledgeable of the gas lines. Well done! Thank You.

tornes2 in Etobicoke
tornes2 in Etobicoke
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

wood fence

Lazio built a wood fence for us using pressure treated wood. We love his signature design and the finished product is amazing. He was quick and efficient and charged us according to our contract.

Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Woodbridge?