Milo Refrigeration and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Milo Refrigeration and Air Conditioning

Hark Savinsky in Etobicoke
Hark Savinsky in Etobicoke

Air conditioner service

My air conditioner wasn't functioning on the hottest day in June, the 22nd. I contacted HomeStars at about 8:30 am, and received a callback from Milo within a few minutes. Milo was at my home by 10 am, and diagnosed the issue within a few minutes. It involved wiring within my electrical panel which had been modified when solar panels were installed. Luckily Milo is also a licensed electrician. A new compact 30 amp breaker did the trick. The work was completed promptly. Milo is courteous, professional and quick. I know he saved me a bundle, as the solar panel company had originally proposed a sub-panel which would have cost $1,000 + tax. Highly recommended.

Yanique
Yanique

Awesome Service

Milo was very thorough and was able to have an issue resolved that I was having for months. Very exceptional service and I would recommend anyone to use his service.

Amazing Job

Milo was very prompt in responding plus he was professional and well mannered.
His expertise was amazing and he knew everything about his job. I would refer Milo services to anyone.

judithlynnf@gmail.com from Toronto
J. F.

Frigidaire Gas Range Repair

I put in a request to HomeStars for response to need for repair before 8 am. I had a call from Milo by shortly after 8. We discussed an appointment for after 1pm. Milo called at 1:35 to indicated that he was on his way to our house. Milo arrived around 2:20. Milo triaged the problem over the initial phone call to ascertain that it was the gas igniter that was our issue. Mila arrived prepared with the part to solve the issue. The over igniter was replaced and the broiler igniter was replaced. The cost for labour was $160. The cost for the parts was $280. The HST was $57.20.
The service was attentive, prompt, courteous and complete. Milo was able to demonstrate that the stove worked to my satisfaction before leaving. Happy to have my stove back in working order. Thanks Milo.

Thanks to you too it's was my pleasure

Fridge Repair

Excellent Service. Came onsite the same day I called and finished the job in a couple of hours. My fridge was old and Milo was able to repair it saving me from buying a new fridge.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Not recommended

He had a poor work ethic. He was unprofessional and began to be disrespectful when the issue was not resolved as he had thought. He was impatient and did not communicate well. I do NOT recommend his services.

Thank you for your review but everything is in god hand only god can see

Toronto
Toronto

Horrible people skills

My ac was acting up so we contacted milo refrigeration. Everything went perfect for the most part until I saw the invoice. He charged us hst which is no problem but noticed there was no hst number. I called then to ask for the hst number so we write it off on taxes. Which was expressed to him. And than he started swearing at me in patois. I would definitely not recommend this company.

I could give you the hst number if you ask me nicely but the reason why I didn't give it to you because I did the job for your mom and asked me like I'm your kid no I'm a business man you have to like a business man

Satisfied in Woodbridge
Satisfied in Woodbridge

Extremly satisfied

Contacted Milo, after dealing with a large repair company.
Original company , came open fridge looked , quoted me ,
Unnecessary repairs for 1,300 dollars.Charged 125,for visit.
Called Milo , as I realized the firm was not credible.
Milo , was explained the problem , only charges 80 dollars ,
For visit and explained , if he could fix it , would be less than four hundred .Well it was , only 280 , fridge is working
Great , wife is happy and I saved over one thousand dollars.

It's was my pleasure

Max in Whitby
Max in Whitby

Great Service, Great Guy!

Milo is very friendly, professional and affordable. He came to assess my situation on a Friday and by Monday I had a brand new AC up and running. Great guy, can't recommend enough!

fridge

Great company would recomment he really know what he doing, my fridge wasn't cooling properly and making lots of noise, I go to homestar and got thid company he call me and make an appointment come to fix the fridge. Everything was amazing fridge working good again, so happy with this company thank to Milo's Refridgeration Service.

More about Milo Refrigeration and Air Conditioning

Owner and operator Milo has proudly been in business for over 20 years. Servicing all home appliances including; Refrigerators, Gas & Electric Stoves / Ranges installation repairs. As well as; Diswashers, Laundry machines / Washers & Dryers, Heaters and Air conditionners across the GTA and beyond. All major brands including; GE, Maytag, Samsung, LG, Kitchen Aid, whirlpool, Frigidaire, Sub-Zero and more...'