MS General Contracting

Reviews for MS General Contracting

fk900
fk900

Painting doors and windows

I hired MS General Contacting for painting work for my house this summer. They did fabulous job. They painted all rooms including doors, windows and trims. I am very happy with their work. And will gladly recommend their services to everyone. To my surprise they cut and fixed a few sections of drywall in the living room and my master bedroom with no added cost. They said that paint will not stick to these rotten pieces of drywall sections unless they were replaced and patched. They said that they wanted to provide great finish on first visit rather than getting called in to fix problems later.

Thank you for doing business with us.
At MS General Contracting we are thrilled to serving happy customers.
We also thank you for the accommodations while we painted your bedrooms, living room and the hallways.
We are dedicated to our work and servicing proud customers like you.

Salman E.
Salman E.

Home Renovation

I recently renovated my entire basement while adding three rooms and hired MS General Contracting for the painting work. These guys are excellent painters and very thorough and detail oriented. They treated my painting job like a personal one. They helped me choose colors. My basement looks brighter and more elegant now than the rest of my house.
I am thinking to hire them to paint my entire house.

We thank you for the business. We work on building great relationships. Our reputation means alot to us. We would like to work with you again.

More about MS General Contracting

MS General Contracting has been providing top-class services for more than 5 years when it comes to Painting, Drywall, Taping and Finishing with high quality, fair prices, and on time. We serve all over GTA, such as Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke, Oakville, Newmarket, Richmond Hill and much more.
Give us a call for a free quote today!

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Interior Painting; Exterior Painting; Cabinets; Staircases; Spray Painting; Stain and Varnish; Wood work; Drywall; Taping; Plastering; Floor Renovations; Kitchen Renovations;
Painting; Spray Painting; Brushing; Rolling; Staining; Varnish; Repairing; Renovations; Carpentry; Wood Work; Drywall; Taping
2014