Royal Car Keys

Mississauga ON L5N 8J4

Reviews for Royal Car Keys

135531135531 in Mississauga
135531135531 in Mississauga

Saved my day! Extremely satisfied with the service.

I was stuck with my 2003 Honda Odyssey at the Go Station in Oakville . I called a towing company, the towing couldn't tow my car because its been on parking lot and couldn't access it. He recommended me to contact Royal Car Keys and see if they can help me. The key was stuck in the ignition. Ron the technician arrived 40 minutes after I called and did the job very fast. Thank you for the fast service and fair price.

Derek.

Thank you!

BMW All Key Lost

I completely lost my keys to my BMW x5. Thank you Royal Car Keys, especially Ron , for being so professional and fast at your job. Great Service! I am very happy with the service and good price.

Ellen

Thank you!

More about Royal Car Keys

We offer and sell remotes/ fobs/ ignition replacement/ key shell replacement. Wether you need : -Duplicate Key -Ignition Key/ Laser Cutting -Programming Key -Key Shell Replacement -Door Lock -Specialized on German vehicles
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in Mississauga?