Cormiers Siding & Roofing

Reviews for Cormiers Siding & Roofing

Michael
Michael

Siding repair

In the wind storm we lost some siding on a very difficult spot to get to on our house. Cormier contacted us within an hour and was out the very same day on a weekend too. They were quick, cleaned up great and did a fantastic repair, I would highly recommend Brian and his crew anytime.

thank you anytime you need exterior work done do not hesitate to contact me :)

Russ
Russ

Vinyl siding repair

So very pleased. Several panels of vinyl siding on my house had come loose during last nights wind storm. I submitted a request on Home Stars early in morning. I had a call from Brian in about 1/2 hr. He indicated he could be here in 2 hrs. He was. He repaired the loose panels and discovered others that needed securing. Thanks very much Brian.

my pleasure! thank you very much.

troyantoniuk
troyantoniuk
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Siding installation

Top notch work, done quickly and ahead of schedule. Brian is definitely a hard worker who did exactly what he said he would in the time frame he said he would for the price he quoted. You really can’t ask for more than that! thanks again Brian

any time you need me to come do work for you I'll be happy too

More about Cormiers Siding & Roofing

Welcome to Cormiers Siding & Roofing Owner and Founder Brian has this type of work in his blood. As a child, he was helping his grandfather complete work and even had his own equipment and crew by the time he was 17 years old. Over 20 years of experience at ...
Looking for Siding pros in Calgary?