Vanstruct Contracting Inc.

Formerly Current Home Improvement
Mississauga ON L5G 3B7
Vanstruct Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Vanstruct Contracting Inc.

General Contracting

Aaron's team at Vanstruct provide quality work, great customer service and adhere to important time promises. Even if there are unexpected issues, Aaron will personally go out of his way to solve the problem. Equally important is their rates are very competitive and you will begin to realize how expensive other groups are. We are thrilled that Aaron was referred to us; now we don't have to be concerned or worried about finding a skilled trade for any work needed. Highly recommend Vanstruct Contracting.

Thank you very much for such a positive review, looking forward to more work together in the future!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Bathroom renovation

It is very difficult to find a reliable, skilled contractor - especially when doing smaller jobs. Vanstruct was amazing to work with, had great communication and got the job done on time and thoroughly. Highly recommended, thank you very much!!

Thank you very much! We prioritize good communication and a detailed finish! Look forward to connecting again in the future

Bathroom renovation

Aaron was fantastic to work with and was able to bring my vision of a modern zen bathroom to life - would recommend him and his team for all future projects!

Thank you for the great review Laura, I really enjoyed bringing your vision to life and look forward to the next one!

Condo remodel

I can’t say enough about how great Aaron and the team at Vanstruct Contracting are. I have lived through multiple renovations and would say that Aaron was the best. I remodeled my entire condo.....floors throughout, bathroom, entire kitchen and a living room feature wall all during the pandemic, while living in the space. Aaron always kept his word, arrived on time and went out of his way to make sure I was happy. He was in constant communication with me and ensured that we kept within budget.
I will absolutely be recommending Vanstruct Contracting to all of my friends!

Wow thank you for that amazing review, I very much appreciate it and am so happy that you were pleased with Vanstruct Contracting's services!! I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Basement Electrical Rough Ib

Aaron is very professional, knowledgeable, courteous and helpful . His pricing is competitive, always on time and provides excellent service. I highly recommend Vanstruct Contracting.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working for you, I'm very glad you were happy with our services

Drier electrical wiring

Aaron completed the electrical wiring quickly and to code. The inspector even remarked that he liked how cleanly the wiring was laid out. Has worked flawlessly since.

Thank you for the great review Lukas it was great working for you and look forward to the next project.

Bathroom

Vanstruct contracting was very professional.
Never had to worry. They always showed up every day to work and finished on time even during the difficulties of Covid-19.
We had an update from Aron every night.
They always cleaned up every day.
The tiling and painting were top notch!
I would highly recommend Vanstruct Contracting for any renovation.

Thank you Sue, I really appreciate the positive review and look forward to doing more work together in the future!

Kitchen, living room, dining room

Aaron with Current Home Jmprovements, was excellent from start to finish. Aaron gave us a start date and completion date and came in ahead of schedule. He far surpassed our expectations. We added other jobs as we went along and he still finished on time. His workmanship, and all the details he took pride in was exceptional. He gutted the kitchen, reacted quickly when he saw the asbestos and took the pressure of us to handle it. He was very energetic to satisfy our needs. He priced the job in the beginning and stayed within the budget. I would highly reccomend Current Home Improvements. We will use his services again.

Thank you so much Theresa it was an awesome experience working for you guys and I can't wait to help with the next remodel you guys decide on!

Michele
Michele

general home projects

painting - kitchen backsplash , remove and install new baseboards - install of new lights - projects were completed within timeline - arrived on time for work day- the services I purchased were done well , reasonable price - would use again for similar projects.

Thank you Michele it was a pleasure working for you and hope to do it again soon.

serena from Mississauga
serena from Mississauga

Main floor and stairs.

My wife and I were so thrilled with work Aaron and his team did to replace our carpeted stairs and main floor with hardwood and laminate
He was professional, reliable and work was completed as promised with beautiful results! Have recommended him many times?❤

Thank you very much Serena it was a pleasure doing work for you guys and I hope to work with you both again soon!

More about Vanstruct Contracting Inc.

Vanstruct Contracting Inc. is servicing all of your electrical needs throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We emphasize on excellent communication, affordable pricing and safety for you and your home in the years to come. Our services range from installing an outlet or light fixture, to wiring an entire house and everything in between. Our work is done in accordance with the Canadian Electrical Code and is inspected by the Electrical Safety Authority.

Services include but aren't limited to:
Residential wiring (Rough-in & Finishing), pot lights, EV charging stations, service upgrades, fans, troubleshooting and much more.