Your Roof Company

Reviews for Your Roof Company

Jacob in Toronto
Jacob in Toronto

Excellent Service, Speed, and Quality

I cannot recommend this company enough. Communication was amazing, and they were able to get started with our roof replacement (with partial flat roof) extremely quickly. Excellent quality and a great price, having compared several companies. I would hire them again in a heartbeat, highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review! We are always happy to help :)

zbot in Toronto
zbot in Toronto

Great guys and great repair

This review is a long time coming…Our neighbour used them to redo their roof so during the winter when we had a small leak happen we called them. They came out the next day, despite the bitter cold. Not only did they quickly patch the spot in question but they blew off the rest of the roof and found a few more questionable spots. We were very happy with the their price and thoroughness. We are finally biting the bullet and doing a complete roof replacement (our roof is 18+ years old) later in August and have chosen these guys to do the job. I will update once completed. I cant say enough good things about these guys!

Thank you so much for the great review, we are always happy to help!

Vlad
Vlad

Roof replacement

I noticed a water stain on my ceiling, so I went into the attic and discovered that my roof had been leaking. I called Your Roof, and Aivaras came by the next and gave a very reasonable quote.

His crew showed up the day after his visit. They replaced my roof in one day, and the best part they did an amazing job cleaning up. I didn't find a single shingle on the ground.

10/10 would recommend

Thank you so much Vlad for a great review!

Roberta in Vaughan
Roberta in Vaughan

Highly recommended

We were very satisfied with the service Aivaras and his team provided. They were able to complete the work timely, did an exceptional job and cleaned up afterwards, no mess left what so ever! I did not expect such a quality job, highly recommend!

Thank you Roberta for your great review!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great job

My elderly mother’s roof had been leaking for a while and other companies had supposedly repaired it but it continued to leak around the chimney.
I contacted Aivaras and he inspected it and repaired it promptly and efficiently and we have had no problems since. We were very happy with his work.
Eric

Hi Eric ! Thank you for your review , we are always happy to help!

Richard Hunter in Toronto
Richard Hunter in Toronto

Flat Roof on a Deck

Prompt and thorough replacement of a flat roof. Avivaras and his brother were easy to work with and protected the surrounding area with tarps. Cleaned up after the days work.

Thank you for your review ,we always make sure everything is cleaned up and without any damage!

LG Fuels  in Toronto
LG Fuels in Toronto

Emergency call

Had a major leak in my roof after last weeks non stop rain and ended up replacing the whole roof because of the damage.

Called probably 10+ companies and no one was willing to come and help us out, meanwhile our bed room was being flooded.

Found these guys online, called them. The owner showed up within hours, sent his guys to my place right away and fixed the damages + replaced the roof within 48 hours.

5 stars from me!

Thanks again!

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you!And thank you very much for such great review!

More about Your Roof Company

WELCOME TO YOUR ROOF COMPANY
Our company has been serving the Greater Toronto Area and the province of Ontario for years. Our highly skilled, educated, insured and experienced specialists will protect your home or business providing the best quality residential or commercial roofing services and reliable roofing technology.

Your Roof Company provides roof installation and roof repair services. This includes roof replacement and roof maintenance. We work with all types of roofs such as slate, shingles, cedar, plastic or flat roofs. Since our goal is to develop a personalized approach with our clients, we offer a proper estimation and pre-work consultation every time.

Services Provided: Shingles Roofing,
Cedar Roofing,
Slate Roofing,
Plastic Roofing,
Flat Roofing,
Roofing Repairs & Service

CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!