ADT Cambridge

iveflipped in Cambridge
iveflipped in Cambridge
3 reviews Cambridge, ON

Worst customer service ever

To begin with very expensive system better value for same benefits can be found in other providers. But the worst is how they handle things. I moved and did not install a system at new address. Cancelled with ADT prior to the close of the old place pre-authorized payments for duration of contract and final bill period would be before close. All should be good right..WRONG

10 months later I get a call from a collections agency. No phone call from ADT. I call them....we sent a letter. Great to the old address so useful. I asked why someone wouldn’t call. No explanation to that one.

We are sorry to read that you have cancellation issues. In order to assist your further to find a solution to your actual concern, I invite you to contact me at mcaron@adt.ca.

Madeleine Caron,
Executive Escalations Office representative
ADT Canada Inc.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

terrible customer service

Poor customer service. Visits canceled without notice. Promise reimbursements but then "forgetting" about it. Charged TWICE for canceling service even though I called to confirm contract was over. Company clearly only interested in your money, not in provide good service. Would advise to stay away.

Dear valued client, we are sorry to read that our services have not met your expectations. Please let the Customer Relations team look into this further. Can you please forward us the phone number associated with the security system and the best number to reach you to communication@protectron.com subject HOMESTARS and we will contact you. Thank you

RFM18
RFM18
8 reviews Kitchener, ON

Alarm System

ADT is horrendous! I have attempted to change my credit card with them 4 different times over mail. I tried calling in once and even that didn't work! I was lured in by the 'free' system with the long contract...but the system is junk and the service is even worse! Pay more and go with another firm...

Lukasz Wicher from Kitchener
Lukasz Wicher from Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Home Security

Monthly rate was higher than competition and cancellation was a hassle charging me 3 extra months. Overall the first contract that I signed up for I received good service and a ton of security features for my home, but in the end I found a cheaper alternative.

andrew in Brantford
andrew in Brantford
10 reviews Brantford, ON

a quote

I recently asked for a quote done for my house and I was surprised to see no charge for the inspection of the home in order to give me a quote. Friendly staff, mulling over the offer as we speak.

Rose Donaghy in New hamburg
Rose Donaghy in New hamburg
1 review NEW HAMBURG, ON

adt alarm system

In 2009 I had adt come and install there service in my home, my mother was very ill and I had to go out of town alot to help my Dad and I didn't like leaving my Daughter (even though she was 16) alone all the time. So I felt so much better when I had the alarm system installed.....then to my amazement I found out the system had never been activated....how many people do they do this to?????? Check your systems people. I would never ever deal with them again!!!!!

More about ADT Cambridge

Our story For over 125 years, we’ve made protecting and connecting the centerpiece of what we do. 1874-1890: First security system network It all started on April 5, 1874, with a nighttime break-in. American District Telegraph (ADT) founder Edward Callahan created a telegraph-based “call box” to signal for assistance to ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Cambridge?