ADT Hamilton

yosie7
yosie7
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Alarm monitoring

Took this system in August 2016... alarm and camera monitoring... within a short period from purchase and install nothing but problems with cameras not working... they sent somebody again to fix it this week and today the whole alarm system does not work... they say battery low but there was no shortage and after they send me to check the system... they think it is a bigger problem, so service call again! leaving my house unmonitored while I pay for it is not an emergency as they can only send someone tomorrow between noon and four... and me having to take another day off for them! Their staff on the phone are useless and rude! No customer relations and they really don't care that you are frustrated of paying for something that is supposed to protect your home but does not work! On top of it... the last service guy says if something goes wrong ask for me... I did... they give you grief and are upset that you do! What's the point... I am starting to hate this company and may have to look for another one... especially for the price they charge with no satisfaction or service!

Dear Yosie, we are sorry to read that our services have not met your expectations. Please let us look into this further. Can you send us an email to executive.escalations@adt.ca with the phone number associated with the security system and the best number to contact you? We will contact you shortly.