ADT Calgary

615 18 St. SE Calgary AB T2P 4R5

Reviews for ADT Calgary

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Worst Security Service

Signed on with ADT in 2014, there were constant issues of false alarms including receiving 5 am phone calls from ADT while we were travelling; we then sent friends to look at our house and nothing had happened. I received a letter from ADT cancelling my service for system issues - once again faulty ADT equipment. Because it was a break of contract, they are saying that I have to pay the cancellation fee even though it was ADT who broke the contract. Bunch of con artists hiding in a corporation.

Dear valued customer, we are sorry to read that our services have not met your expectations. Please let the Customer Relations team look into this further. Can you please forward us the phone number associated with the security system and the best number to reach you to customer.support@adt.ca subject HOMESTARS and we will contact you. Thank you

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Home security system

This company's left hand doesn't know what it's right hand is doing. They messed so much up that they gave me a 6 month credit, which they have now messed up and I haven't received despite a couple a months of phone calls, fails to follow up on calls back, and totally unhelpful people on the phone. Despite a great deal of patience, they have shown no interest in making things right or following through on what they say they will do. So many lost hours and frustrations.

Dear valued client, we are sorry to read that our services have not met your expectations. Please let the Customer Relations team look into this further. Can you please forward us the phone number associated with the security system and the best number to reach you to customer.support@adt.ca subject HOMESTARS and we will contact you. Thank you

john in Weyburn
john in Weyburn
1 review Brooks, AB

Home alarm monitoring

I alarm service with reliance protectron and signed a 5 year service contract in 2012. In 2014 adt purchased protectron. I didn't sign a new service agreement with adt, or authorize adt to continue service promised by reliant. Adt is now coming after me for balance of a contract that was signed with a completely different company. Not Happy!!

Dear John in Weyburn, We are sorry to read that our services have not met your expectations. Please let the Customer Relation team look into your file your situation to help explain and resolve this. Please forward the phone number that is associated with your account and the best number to reach you by email to communication@protectron.com subject HOMESTARS Thank you

Janet Tecklenborg from Vancouver
Janet Tecklenborg from Vancouver

Alarm installation

I am very disappointed in the alarm installation and follow up service (or lack there of) from ADT. The previous alarm was ripped out unnecessarily causing willful damage to the previous contractors equipment. In addition, when I called to ask about this or about the contract no one will return my calls after several attempts. Do not go with ADT.

marcos in Calgary
marcos in Calgary

Alarm services poor

I got invoiced over 2 years ago for a service they couldn't provide (installation problems) but kept on billing me eventhough i cancelled the damn services from day ZERO. it's over 2 years and ADT's accounting department cannot seem to get it right. I just got an invoice today that states it is 619 days overdue!!! I would never recommend this company to anyone i know. Even my maintenance team was wanting to change the security monitoring from Chubb to ADT and because i look after the area, i would not approve. Sorry ADT, you lost a big contract with me and the company! All this trouble for $400.00. i think i have wasted over $400 in my time and should be billing them back!

heather in calgary
heather in calgary

alarm

Our house was broken into when we were on vacation. ADT was quick to respond to our request. Very effecient. Easy to operate alarm. Have peace of mind and secure feeling whenever we are not home.

steph
steph

installation of security system

Shane took hours longer than expected, took personal calls, forgot all his equipment and then told me he was going to take a break! I was very disappointed. The sales lady was awesome and the overall company service was good. This installer was not.

More about ADT Calgary

Our story For over 125 years, we’ve made protecting and connecting the centerpiece of what we do. 1874-1890: First security system network It all started on April 5, 1874, with a nighttime break-in. American District Telegraph (ADT) founder Edward Callahan created a telegraph-based “call box” to signal for assistance to ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Calgary?