Restoration Mate

Reviews for Restoration Mate

Steve
Steve

Service

There was mold in my bathroom. I found Restoration Mate online and I am satisfied with the results. And some extra special thanks for giving me useful tips to avoid mold growth in the future. It was worth it for the learning experience.

You're welcome, call us anytime with questions!

Adam_whibley
Adam_whibley

Basement restoration

Our tenants had informed us of water damage in the basement of our rental home. We chose to call Restoration Mate and we are happy with the work. They did a good job.

Happy we could help with your tenants quickly!

luigi.j.martone
luigi.j.martone

basement renovation

Thank you for going out of your way on a busy day to accommodate all of my needs. It is hard to find professionals who are willing to put in the time and effort to actually sit down and listen to what I need done and how. When I find one I always make sure to leave a great review and put their card somewhere safe. Use Restoration Mate for their great service and professionalism. They know how to deal with people!

Thank you for the kind review!

rastevens93
rastevens93

Emergency flood service

Would like to thank Restoration Mate for coming out on such short notice when we had a flood during the night. They arrived quickly, setup drying equipment and helped stop further damage. Very efficient service!

Thanks again for the review!

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Mold job

We have been meaning to take care of this problem for ages. We chose Restoration Mate after contacting a few companies. Thank you for coming over the long weekend. We will definitely recommend you to friends and family. Cheers!!

Thanks Daniel, glad we could help fix your problem!

Ben Rosie in Scarborough
Ben Rosie in Scarborough

Great service

Restoration mate were incredible. They are extremely knowledgeable, fast and have great prices. I will surely be recommending them to any of my friends and family in the future. They show great customer service and professionalism and on top of that do extremely good work.

Keep doing a great job.

Thank you, we certainly will keep doing our best!

Justine Hazel in Toronto
Justine Hazel in Toronto

Mold Removal

We came back from a vacation and noticed water in our basement. Our friend warned us that there might be mold. We called Restoration Mate and they cleaned it up. The gentleman who we dealt with was very professional. They did a good job cleaning it up on short notice. I give them an A+ for responsiveness and knowledge.

Thanks for the great review Justine!

Jakob in Toronto
Jakob in Toronto

Amazing experience!

Justin was wonderful in his service and expertise. The experience I received was top notch. The price was very reasonable, and the quality of work was of very high quality. I highly recommend Restoration Mate to any consumer looking for a positive home improvement experience.

Thank you for the kind words!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Checked for mold

My basement flooded last year and had it all cleaned up but noticed some discoloration around the baseboards. Justin came in and did a thorough test for any mold. He was friendly and was very knowledgeable about different kinds of molds and where to look for them. Tests came back really fast as well.

Thank you! Glad you are happy with our services!

BIG HELP - FANTASTIC SERVICE

Anyone looking for mold removal - this is the guy to contact! I have never been this happy to have my home cleared from mold and I highly recommend this company to everyone reading. It is the greatest feeling to have such quick, affordable & reliable people in tgis industry and its even better when they assist with kindness and a big smile!!!

Thanks for the very kind review, glad we could help!

More about Restoration Mate

Restoration Mate of Toronto is a Water, Mold, Fire and Wind Damage Restoration Company. We offer fast, professional service and use a proprietary Quality Assurance Restoration System that brings your home back to "brand new" condition. We do it faster and without costly mistakes by ensuring every restoration project follows the same strict standards. Mold Removal, Mold Testing, Water Damage Restoration, Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration, Asbestos Removal, and Storm and Wind Damage.