Power Painters Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Brampton ON L6Y 5P9

Reviews for Power Painters Inc.

Mohammad in Mississauga
Mohammad in Mississauga

Interior Paint

I needed to paint my house and was looking for a honest detail painter, I called power painters and the guys Finished the job on time and with great details. Very happy with the job they did. I highly recommend them. Thank you Power Painter for the Great job you did.

Mustafa Akram.

Hi Mustafa hope you doin well
Absolutely my main aim is to provide great quality and honesty toward work. And I expect that people know us for our good reputation and good name.

Ramune in Mississauga
Ramune in Mississauga
0 reviews , ON

House painting

I hired Power Painters Inc. to paint my house. Andy is very tidy, efficient, great quality job. He painted entire house including spraying trim, baseboards and casing, staining stairs. I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks you for admiring us and thats our job to make our customers satisfy and through these comments we got more dedication towards our work.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Exceptional paint job

Asked Aman to come, have a look and give me a quote to paint the living room, kitchen, entrance hallway, upstairs common area. He gave a reasonable quote, and so I decided to go ahead with him. On telling him that my wife and infant son would be back in 3 days, he decided to work extra and complete the job in one day. Even with the hurrying, he did a perfect job. He and his crew cleaned up after their work by removing any paint droplets and vacuuming the whole area. Would definitely avail his services for the next time too.

we are always ready to assist you better according to your need. It is part of our duty to value our customers and their needs. and hope will always remember us in the future.

Jessica in Mississauga
Jessica in Mississauga

Entire house painted Mississauga

Aman painted our entire home last summer he’s is meticulous and very clean he did a great job I have even referred him friends of ours that were also very impressed with his work. He and his guys were professional hard working and very fair priced. If you are looking for painters I would suggest going with power painters

Hi Jessica thanks for the comments
And thats my job to give you guys maximum satisfaction and great quality work and thats make me happy as well.
I hope you guys always remember us for all your future needs .
Thanks you

pritpal in Toronto
pritpal in Toronto

Power Painters - Great Service

Power Painters did a great job at my house at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended. Very happy with their service. Highly professional. Shall definitely avail their Service in the future as well.

Really appreciate for the comment Pritpal
Yes brother for sure we will always ready to serve you better to make you happy and satisfy as we did.

26rehmanpura in Mississauga
26rehmanpura in Mississauga

Interior paint whole house & ceikings

Aman & his team did excellent job, they paint our 2 floors/ ceilings as well. Very clean, Detailed work,came on time each day & on time. They left everything spotless. Would highly recommend for any job.

Anonymous!!

Thanks for the valuable comment.
I always like to serve you better with my services and make you happy. I hope we will keep in touch for all the paint regarding need in the future.
Thanks you

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Basement paint

I liked the most was the pricing the quality. Good service and nice job. I higly recommend these guys, they are professional in what they do. . Thank you power painters

Thanx a lot my friend for the good words
And we always ready to serve great customers like you and provide our best and affordable service to make you happy and satisfy

Billy in Brampton
Billy in Brampton

Painted baby room

We hired him originally to paint the inside of our stairs white. He did such a great job we got most of our house and our new baby room done as well. Great reliable detailed work oriented. That just about sums it up.

Appreciate it and always remember us to get the great work done in future.
Power painters

More about Power Painters Inc.

Painting & Handyman Work

Serving Greater Toronto Area (GTA), since 2010 with colors, creativity and quality. We are a team of dedicated artists who love to add colors to the homes of Canadians and converting them into their dream homes.