Tarzan Construction

Formerly Taishan Construction Inc.
Interlocking Stone
Richmond Hill ON L4C 0A9
Interlocking Stone
Tarzan Construction

Reviews for Tarzan Construction

Lynda
Lynda

Backyard with interlocking

They are great company,very professional and very hard working team. Also the quality of the work are fantastic. Thank you Tarzan Construction

hi, Lynda,
thanks for your support and recommendation. we take care of every project, no matter how big or small, as we know good things will follow.

karen
karen
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway interlocking and retaining wall

Thanks so much! Derek and his team are the best I ever met. They are professional and responsible. A very good price to help me with my budget. All the things arranged properly and make the job site clean. Now I am enjoying to do gardening work at my beautiful yards. Thanks again!

It's my honour to work with you! Nice to see your family enjoy our work! If you need any help, just let me know!

interlocking

I had a good experience from start to finish. Derek came in and gave us a clear, easy-to-understand assessment of the issues we were facing, and a very competitive price quote. He let us know what his company would do to ensure a clean, dry basement. They were super easy to communicate with, finished job in timely manner, and were happy to answer all my question regarding the job. Most important – the problem was fixed and the final results were top notch. I will not hesitate recommending them.

Thanks, Emily, you and your family are so nice. It's our honour to work for you. It will not leaking anymore. If anything I can do for you just let me know, Derek always there for help.

More about Tarzan Construction

Taishan Construction Inc is a general contracting company with almost 10 years of experience with a 100% customer satisfaction policy and a high-quality service. We will help you to design and build an outside living area of your dream. Our priority is to fulfill all the expectations of every single client no matter the size of the project. We commit to do whatever it takes to achieve the level of satisfaction our customer deserves. Our workmanship will leave a lasting mark and one that will be a reminder of our professionalism and close ties with our clients.