Markham ON L3R 2Z6

Reviews for Sparkle Roofing Inc

Archie in Calgary
Archie in Calgary

Oakville Roof replacement

I suffered a rain delay, and was getting nervous it wouldn't get done on my tight timeline. But as promised the first day of sunshine they came and had my large steep roof stripped within hours, repaired within the next couple hours, then prepped and reroofed in time for dinner. They did an extensive clean up and I have yet to find any nails in the grass or the pool - both of which they covered up during setup.

Thumbs up guys!

Mark in Milton
Mark in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Great work

Fast clean great job. Easy to work with.

Used different shingles for the ridges without my knowledge.

I would use them again. Be clear on your contracts.
Good company to work with.

Thank you for the review and your support.

Surface shingles and ridge shingles are not under the same serie. But they are all under the same brand. That is common and standard. For instance,BP (Brand) mystique 42 match Dakota (ridge).

SparkleRoofing Team

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

I was very happy with the service I would have them anytime they were here on time and they left the place very clean real happy with the work happy with the safety and and equipment they used

Hi, thank you for your business! We always put our safety first, and we believe right tools and equipments for the right work. We will keep our high quality service all the time. I am so glad you are happy with our service.
Thanks,

Michelle
Michelle

Roof replacement

Done the work in very professional way and fair price. I got the follow-up message from them at the beginning of the every year. Will definitely refer them to my friend who search for roofing work.

Hi Michelle, thank you for your business! We will keep our high quality service all the time. I am so glad you are happy with our service.
Thanks,

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Reroof

These fellows defiantly know what they doing, they replaced everything on my roof top at the fair price as they promised. I’m really happy how it looks, and how it’s been done, so I don’t have to worry about my roof in the next 30 years. At last, I would recommend sparkle roofing to all my friends 100% to keep those gentlemen in business, and have more people get the qualified work and satisfied service.

Hi, thank you for your business. We will keep our high standard service all the time. Thanks again.

Davy D.
Davy D.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof replacement

We reached Sparkle Roofing a few years ago for my house's roof. They have a good price, and I was amazed by how they work. It only took them one day to finish whole roof shingles replacement! It was quick and professional! At the end of their work and clear the site, they walked slowly and pickup all the nails, and clear all the waste. I am very happy with their work, and my roof looks great and havr not problem since then. I definitely will refer all my friends to Sparkle Roofing for their roofing need.

Hi Davy, thank you for your business!
SparkleRoofing Inc.

More about Sparkle Roofing Inc

At one point in their life, homeowners will have to deal with roofing problems, be it through repair and renovation or during the initial roof installation. It is one of those housing problems that are almost impossible to ignore for both the residential and commercial homeowners. Nobody would be comfortable living in a house with leaking or collapsing roof; it is not only dangerous to your life, your loved ones or your tenants, but also unhygienic and unhealthy. Also. there have been a lot of reported cases of tenants suing landlords/ladies for damages due to such eventualities, trust me you don’t want to be part of it. You, therefore, need a roofing partner who will always be there with you at every step of your home improvement process; that’s where Sparkle Roofing contractors come in.