CMC Carpentry LTD

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Toronto ON M1J 2E1

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for CMC Carpentry LTD

Kitchen Reno done painlessly and easy.

This company came in unknown and with no references, they went above and beyond to make a stressfull reno, into a beautiful thing. Expertly and confidently thay installed custom kitchen and made my home look brand new! They were polite, clean and obviously happy to be working for the public Highly recommend them.

My Client named Italo, lives in a Condo and needed a complete Kitchen remodel in a short time. We pulled it off and he is really happy. What amazing guy who became a friend.

Enjoy your new Kitchen Italo

Kitchen

The family needed a whole kitchen upgrade and it was satisfactorily completed. Appliances are yet to arrive though ordered three months ago from a big box store. Covid-19 have created a logistical nightmare for everyone. Excellent work from all CMC subcontractors too.

Wow this Family is Special I meet Jonathan by doing his Bathroom renovation and it came out just beautiful. I was so pleased and happy to see there reactions when the bathroom was complete it was amazing.

They re hired CMC back to complete there dream kitchen take out there old and bring the whole kitchen up to a next level project. It was a challenge kitchen because we took out all there bulk head boxes above and we had to re-routers both plumbing and electrical to make a kitchen without bulk heads and wow it came out beautiful. We adding a lot of reset lighting and under mount lighting in this kitchen with someone custom detailing work that brought the whole kitchen together to complete one beautiful kitchen.

The family are on next level with hospitality and politeness and with there support in design and ideas.

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Bathroom Reno

We had a complete demolition and reno of our main bathroom. The quality of workmanship by both Mike and Tony was superb. They are easy to work with and came up with ideas and suggestions to enhance the project. The end result is beautiful and exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend them.

Barry and Gayle, are two beautiful people with a big heart extremely funny and so polite. It just make the reno that much smother and better. We the contractor and the clients are on the same page in fully involved from start to finish. Just a tip for all Contractors and clients. Keep all ideas open and if the client is wrong or doesn't really no inform them with all designs ideas and materials and as your building give them ideas and options that will give them the best they can get.

Enjoy your Amazing Bathroom you both so deserve it and thanks for choosing CMC for your Build and Design.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen reno

Mike and his guys were great, they were very professional, listened to what we wanted, and delivered. The site was always left clean after their days work. The project was done on time, and on budget. There were no surprises. I have recommended them several times to my neighbours.

This Kitchen came out amazing, I meet Rob 3 years ago and did his Kitchen renovation for him. This project came out just beautiful with open concept Kitchen and the flow is just flawless. Can't wait to do more work for Rob and his family.

Debangshu
Debangshu
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Exhaust Fan Install in Bathroom

- Awesome Company and Very Nice people.
- Needed a lot of coordination between roofers, electrician and these guys who installed the fan. This company took care of everything.
- Neatly installed the exhaust.
- Cleaned up all the mess after work was complete.
- Was Quick and Precise.
- Loved their way of work.
- Would highly recommend everyone.

I had the pleasure to meet Roy, and do his Bathroom Exhaust Fan for his main bathroom. CMC will come for small jobs and big jobs. We are here to mall all are clients happy. I can't wait to do more work for Roy and his family.

1 review Ajax, ON

7 Star Master ensuite

Mike and Tony were absolutely amazing. It was a pleasure having them over for a full bathroom renovation. They exceeded our expectations and delivered the best results possible. I have never seen so much attention to detail; the quality of workmanship was astonishing. We were left with an absolute masterpiece. Tony's tiling was incredible and his decades of experience really showed. Mike was extremely helpful and offered us excellent advice and communicated with us throughout every stage in the process. We are extremely happy with the results and would definitely recommend Mike and Tony to anyone looking for quality workmanship, excellent communication and perfect results. Thank you Mike and Tony, you guys did an incredible job. We look forward to having you back next year for a kitchen reno!

Wow, I keep getting the most amazing clients who become long term friends. It's not always just about the business it's getting to no your clients and what they really want and need. This Family is just at another level with there hospitality and there kindness. They really work with me to bring out a Master Bathroom at a whole new level and bring the best out of us. I can't wait to work with this family again in the near future and on there next project.

nancy
nancy
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backsplash

Tony and Mike had previously installed our floor
This time not being sure about our selection for the backsplash we brought a few samples to our kitchen they help us significantly
They are dry punctual, knowledgeable, friendly, trustworthy and honest
The did an amazing job and will definitely be using them again

I had the pleasure of doing this Family Backsplash after doing there whole main floor of tiles. What an amazing nice family and so easy to work with.

aarthijramanathan in Toronto
aarthijramanathan in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen backsplash

Great team. Mike and Tony came as promised , inspected the project and gave us a quote. We also shopped around and their price was the most competitive. We gave them the project and it was completed in record time better than our expectations . we are looking forward to having this team do more work in our other properties.

Aarthi R.

Wow This family are truly Blessed and everyone was so polite and excellent hospitality and really nice to work with. We came together with a in vision and put it together to come out with such a beautiful backsplash that ties the whole kitchen together and tells a beautiful story that reflects this beautiful family.

We can't wait to do more future projects together.

Backsplash

This company assisted me with backsplash tile selection.
They offered to do this at no charge and I appreciated their input .

Customer should always be first. When a company fails to help out customer they lose the whole concept of customer service and what being a company real is.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

We had an old basement bathroom that had rented to tenants. It was time to upgrade and improve for our family. Mike assessed the job, wrote up a detailed SOW, and delivered a spectacular bathroom.

They were dedicated, honest, and hard working. We even went away on vacation during the renovation and never had a cause for worry.

I highly recommend Mike (and Tony) as they do a very good job. They came back 3 times to follow-up and mend a minor (I truly mean minor) issue my wife noticed.

Please see the before & after photos below.

Note :: Cabinetry, Glass, fixtures were not in the above quote.

Matthew and Pnina, were both extremely polite and amazing to work with. We both put are ideas together and came out with an amazing Bathroom. This bathroom was a big challenge being in the basement with low ceiling and already there.

We open up everything and started all over and came up with a beautiful design and layout.

I look forward on doing more work for both Matthew and Pnina in the near future.

HomeStars keeps giving me amazing clients and service keep up the great work Homestars Team.

More about CMC Carpentry LTD

CMC Carpentry LTD can easily and affordably bring your home remodeling dreams to reality. We are experts in the renovation, home improvements and kitchen and bath industries, providing top quality products and services at competitive prices. We are committed to ensuring complete customer satisfaction with the service and quality we offer. (647)999-7756

Check us out here: