CMC Carpentry LTD

Toronto ON M1J 2E1

Reviews for CMC Carpentry LTD

Ritesh
Ritesh

New kitchen counter top and bath exhaust fan installation

Mike was excellent in his work. Very patient and making sure everything he did was perfect. He went above and beyond to get the kitchen look the way I wanted. Thanks Mike for the excellent work you did and I highly recommend you.I would like to hire you for any future projects that comes.

Hi Ritesh, it was my pleasure to work with someone like yourself. Throughout working on your project it seems like we became good friends. I always look forward to meeting good people and having a good working area and establish a good long friendship. That's Want business is all about it's providing a professional service and having a good friendship with my customers like yourself. Thank you once again for your review and your feedback so people can see who we are at CMC Carpentry. I can't wait until we do another project for you. Enjoy your Home Renovation and Enjoy life. Thank You once again from CMC Carpentry LTD @ (647) 999-7756

ata
ata

Bathroom

Mike is a great GC and takes pride and care in his work. He is easy to work with, helpful on ideas and great at making sure the project gets completed to a very high standard on time and with great care.
I’m very happy with the new bathroom and all the electrical work and finishings on all the work in the house he completed for us.
I strongly recommend Mike and CMC as a great partner to renovate and deliver home improvements.

Hi Alaina, it was my pleasure to work with someone like yourself. Throughout working on your project it seems like we became good friends. I always look forward to meeting good people and having a good working area and establish a good long friendship. That's Want business is all about it's providing a professional service and having a good friendship with my customers like yourself. Thank you once again for your review and your feedback so people can see who we are at CMC Carpentry. I can't wait until we do another project for you. Enjoy your Home Renovation and Enjoy life. Thank You once again from CMC Carpentry LTD @ (647) 999-7756

Malt
Malt

Bathroom fan install plus other small jobs

Mike was super professional, punctual, polite and cares about the work he does. I called him after he was done to ask for some advice on something and he decided to come back over to touch up the job himself rather than let me do it!
I was pretty impressed and will be calling him again in the future 100%

Hi Matt, it was my pleasure to work with someone like yourself. Throughout working on your project it seems like we became good friends. It's what I always look forward to meeting good people and having a good working area and establish a good long friendship. That's Want business is all about it's providing a professional service and having a good friendship with my customers like yourself. Thank you once again for your review and your feedback so people can see who we are at CMC Carpentry. I can't wait until we do another project for you. Enjoy your Home Renovation and Enjoy life. Thank You once again from CMC Carpentry LTD @ (647) 999-7756

tedvanderschilden
tedvanderschilden

Trim work around sliding door

Mike is a very professional man. He takes his time to inspect the project and comes up with a quote that lists all the expected work to be done so there is no
confusion.
He is detail oriented and shows pride of workmanship.
He works well with his apprentice and they don't waste time on the job.
He is also punctual.

Hi Ted, it was my pleasure to work with someone like yourself. Throughout working on your project we became great friends. It's what I always look forward to meeting good people and having a good working area and establish a good long friendship. That's Want business is all about it's providing a professional service and having a good friendship with my customers like yourself. Thank you once again for your review and your feedback so people can see who we are at CMC Carpentry. Enjoy your Home Renovation and Enjoy life. Thank You once again from CMC Carpentry LTD @ (647) 999-7756

Milldred_2004
Milldred_2004

Display case installation

You guy did a great job I really appreciate it thank you . I will definitely recommend You guys

Hi Shawn, it was my pleasure to work with someone like yourself. Throughout working on many parts of your commercial store front project we became great friends. It's what I always look forward to meeting good people and having a good working area and establish a good long friendship. That's Want business is all about it's providing a professional service and having a good friendship with my customers. Thank you once again for your review and your feedback so people can see who we are at CMC Carpentry. Enjoy your Store Front Renovation and Enjoy life. Thank You once again from CMC Carpentry LTD @ (647) 999-7756

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Entire home Reno

Mike has a creative eye as well as follows your vision on any home reno you envision. The home is absolutely gorgeous- we renovated the washroom, kitchen, living room, the entire basement! His price is fair as well and takes time to go over contracts with you too. He's also well versed in city permits ( how to attain them) and does everything to city code. We couldn't be happier with our working relationship with Mike to get the job done! I highly recommend his services.

Hi Christina, it was my pleasure to work with someone like yourself and your family. Through out your project we became great friends and it feels like we knew each other for many years. Yourself and your family have become like family to me. I always look forward to meeting good people and having a good working area and establish a good long friendship. That's Want business is all about it's providing a professional service and having a good friendship with my customers like yourself. Thank you once again for your review and your feedback so people can see who we are at CMC Carpentry. Enjoy your Home Renovation and Enjoy life. Thank You once again from CMC Carpentry LTD @ (647) 999-7756

Zena
Zena

Entire house renovation, bathrooms and kitchens etc

Mike had excellent ideas and helped designed the layout. Excellent work, thrilled with the results, work done to our satisfaction. Working with Mike was easy. Always come up with an ideas how to resolve issues when the occured.

Hi Zena, it was my pleasure to work with someone like yourself and your family. Through out your project we became great friends. It's what I always look forward to meeting good people and having a good working area and establish a good long friendship. That's Want business is all about it's providing a professional service and having a good friendship with my customers. Thank you once again for your review and your feedback so people can see who we are at CMC Carpentry. Enjoy your Home Renovation and Enjoy life. Thank You once again from CMC Carpentry LTD @ (647) 999-7756

wendy.hern
wendy.hern
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen renovation

Mike is extremely talented in just about everything regarding building renovations. A very personable man, Mike is meticulous and takes obvious pride in his work. He did many parts of our kitchen renovation but I wished he had done it all as his ideas were better than all the other contractors, as well as his workmanship. I visited other jobsites of his and can attest to his overall expertise. I would definitely recommend Mike for any renovation or building job, whether it be large or small.

Hi Wendy, it was my pleasure to work with someone like yourself and your family. It's always something us Contractors look forward to meeting good people and having a good work area and establish a good long friendship. That's Want business is all about it's providing a professional service and having a good friendship. Thank you once again for your review and your feedback so people can see who we are at CMC Carpentry. Enjoy your Home Renovation and Enjoy life. Thank You once again. From CMC Carpentry Ltd @ (647) 999-7756

More about CMC Carpentry LTD

CMC Carpentry LTD can easily and affordably bring your home remodeling dreams to reality. We are experts in the renovation, home improvements and kitchen and bath industries, providing top quality products and services at competitive prices. We are committed to ensuring complete customer satisfaction with the service and quality we offer. (647)999-7756

Check us out here: