Pestisect Pest Control

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Pestisect Pest Control

Debbie
Debbie

Pestisect pest remove birds from vent

Janak from pestisect pest control answered my request immediately. I needed birds removed from my outside vent.. Janak was very knowledgeable he showed me what he did. He was very caring when removing the birds. Definitely would recommend Janak from pestisect pest control. Thank you

Thank you Debbie for your nice words on us . Have a good day and stay safe.

A & B Husain from Etobicoke
A & B Husain from Etobicoke

Friendly and Professional

Janak is committed to customer satisfaction.
If the bugs return, so will he! He comes with a guarantee. Very friendly, professional and affordable. I highly recommend.

Thank you for such a wonderful words and providing opportunity to serve you. Stay Safe.

NALINI
NALINI

Problem with Insects

My family and I are very pleased with Mr. Patel's service. He was on time for the job, very professional and did an outstanding service on our property. I would recommend Mr. Patel to get the job done in an a appropriate manner. He is reliable and takes his job seriously. He is excellent in his work. We are very satisfied with the work Mr. Patel came to do and we highly recommend him.

Thank you Naliji for your trust and consider our company to serve your needs. Stay Safe.

Bozena Falkowska from Mississauga
Bozena Falkowska from Mississauga

Honest and reliable

I called the company on May 28 after I discover that my tenant left roaches in my property. Janak came the same day and deal with the issue. Great communication. He called to explain all his work.
My next tenant were concern about the pests and I called Janak to come back. He come same day....Canada Day!!! He checked my house for roaches and mice...including an attic. He found no evidence of any pest. After all that work he did..he did not even charge me. I'm very very grateful to Janak. My new tenant feels a lot better about the place.
Thank you very much Janak. Great work. Great service.
Bo

Thank you Bo for such a nice words on us. It is our pleasure that you consider us again for the service. Have a nice day. Stay Safe.

Services

Night time I saw some bugs in my kitchen
I contact my nearest pest control company
They provided me good service

Thank you for your time and such a nice words. Stay Safe.

Carpenter ants in house

I have hot black carpenter ants in basement. Got service from Pestisect pest control. Jack did good service

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.

Working mom in Old Toronto
Working mom in Old Toronto

Bug spraying

I hired Pestisect to spray the basement for centipedes and spiders. Jack was prompt and knowledgeable. He was efficient in his work and we haven’t had a problem since. I called him out another day to check for pests and he fit us in same day. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for such a nice words and providing us opportunity to serve you again. Have a nice day.

Exterior spray

Was seeing a lot of ants and insects for a month in my backyard, I called them and within a week of doing the spray I haven't seen any ants in the yard.

Thank you very much for such a nice words and stay safe.

Bee Removal

Wonderful service! Wonderful follow up and very professional, friendly, helpful and thorough! Thank you so much.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Tapasvi in Toronto
Tapasvi in Toronto

Bee in backyard

I encountered carpenter bees in my backyard which made holes in my backyard's wooden shed. By my friend's reference, I called pestisect pest control to get rid of them. They treated well and now I can enjoy great summer under the shed in backyard.

Thank you for such a nice words. stay Safe.

More about Pestisect Pest Control

Pestisect Pest Control is one of the leading pest control company serving in Toronto & nearby areas. Pestisect is among the best pest control companies in Toronto that can help you get rid of bugs and critters that can create unsanitary conditions and threaten to damage your home. . The friendly and professional technicians at Pestisect are ready to assist you with pest problems of Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Rats, Mice, Ants, Spiders, Centipedes, Millipedes, Wasps, Bees, Hornet, Flies, from your home or property. It is important for everybody to live in a happy and healthy environment without exposure to diseases which can be present from various pests. WE TAKE CARE OF ALL COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS DURING THE SERVICE.

In order to overcome these issues, Pestisect Pest Control uses the best Ministry approved chemicals to resolve pest problems with INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT concept. Our technicians always determine level of infestation then apply chemicals accordingly. Pestisect Pest Control will never use harmful chemicals which affect the surrounding and the environment, ensuring that your health will not be compromised. Pestisect Pest Control will help you receive the effective Pest Control that you need to make your home and commercial sites safe and infestation free.

Pestisect Pest Control is committed to providing the best quality of service and satisfaction to our clients, and with this we hope to build lasting relationships. We are always ready to put in our best effort to eliminate pests with IPM concept.