J&Y Construction Inc.

Basement Renovation
Plus Bathroom and Kitchen Renovation Markham ON L3R 2M8
Basement Renovation
J&Y Construction Inc.

Reviews for J&Y Construction Inc.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Kitchen, Laundry and bathroom renovation

My wife and I were extremely happy working with J&Y. They did a home reno including our Kitchen and all bathrooms. They also moved our laundry facilities from the basement to the second floor. The end to end process was excellent, they were always easy to get a hold of, completed the work in a timely manner and the finished product exceeded our imagination. Thank you for your amazing work and we look forward to working with you again!

Albert
Albert
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement and Kitchen renovations

J & Y constructions were simply amazing. We selected this company because we saw previous work done for our friends. After signing the contract and making the necessary deposits the workers did their work with minimal supervision.

Dates were set on the contract for when various areas will be completed and they were exactly as described. Making changes, we notified Joanna and she accommodated our requests with no hesitation.

We get so many compliments regarding the work that was done and we are happy we can live here for years enjoying the new renovations. Thank you Joanna.

Thank you Albert for your amazing review! Joanna takes pride in producing happy clients. We will make sure she sees your complimentary review. Thank you for taking your friend's recommendation and working with us!

Jude
Jude

Wall removal and new drywall installed, with new ceiling with pot lights in living room and dining room.

The experienced crew worked very hard and had a range of skills. High quality work including electrical, drywall and painting. The job was well managed, started and completed on time.

Thank you Jude. We always stand behind our work! We appreciate you for taking the time to post and your review.

insurewise b.
insurewise b.

commercial office unit

joanna has done lot of work with our commercial unit and has done an amazing job overall. great personality and very easy to deal with. minor issues do happen but compare to other contractors i give her A grade.

Amazing! Thank you for working with us and your great review. We hope to work with you again in the future!

minazremtulla
minazremtulla

Full home renovation including basement

I am so very pleased with J&Y construction for the superb transformation they did to my home. Joanna is exceptional in her service and the workmanship was simply outstanding. I have heard some very sketchy stories from people and the nightmare they faced with their renovations. But Joanna’s patient temperament in dealing with my ever changing mind is commendable. I honestly don’t know how she does it. Despite the slight hiccup from the city with my permit, Joanna and her team met all my requirements in a reasonable timeframe. I would highly recommend them and look forward to working with them in the future

Thank you Minaz for your review. On behalf of Joanna and the JY team we want to thank you for being our client and giving us your business. We value your feedback and are grateful for your kind review. We look forward to work with you again soon!

ev
ev

Bathroom Renovation

The work was done on time, on budget.
The tradesman took pride in their work and did not miss any detail....clean and professional.
I would use J

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review and your recommendation!

teresa in Richmond Hill
teresa in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Whole house renovation

I had a 30 years old house and want to make it looks new again. Recommend from my friend who did house renovation with J & Y. Great work, everything is what I expected. Love the kitchen.
Nice and professional contractors, reasonable price.
I am so in love with my house right now.

Thank you Teresa for your kind review and recommendation! It was a pleasure transforming your place into a modern and stylish home to life. We hope you enjoy your home for years to come!

pushpa.siva
pushpa.siva

Basement renovation

Good work & totally happy with our basement. Now we can enjoy using this basement. Thanks this project all of you

Thank you Pushpa on behalf of the management and staff for your business. We have made your remodel of your basement an example to others and have posted pictures of your project as part of our gallery! We look forward to working with you again soon!

alex.integratedsolutions
alex.integratedsolutions
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Complete Renovation of Basement Apartment

The JY construction team was amazing to work with. They completely renovated my basement apartment consisting of two rooms kitchen, living room and a full washroom. All of the products were picked from their show room which made things very easy for us. From the Cabinets countertops tiles lighting and everything else that we needed was all chosen from JY's unique product selection. The entire project took less than four weeks and I was totally blown away and impressed by how well they managed to keep the timeline. We agreed on the total price for labour and materials and we did not pay a single dollar more than what was agreed. It's good to know that there are companies out there who keep their word and maintaining their price points. All of the trades were in house, and always on time and never missed a day of work. All of the required permits and inspections were conducted and overlooked by JY. They finished the project perfectly and I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends. We are currently saving up to remodel the rest of the washrooms with JY. Can't stress enough how honest they are, they were always in communication and there showroom is open 6 days a week 9:00am to 7:00pm and easy to reach at all times. No additional surprises or last minute up sells. They are extremely efficient and I would give them 6 stars if it was possible.

Thank you Alex for your kind and elaborate review. It was a pleasure working for you and thank you for promoting our company with honesty!

Neill
Neill

Complete basement renovation

Workers were on time, very cooperative, friendly and respectful. My living space was kept clean as the workers cleaned their mess daily. They took pride in their work and were always willing to work with us.

Thank you very much for your kind review of our services! We want to thank you for being our customer, and we wish you and your family many happy moments in your newly finished basement!

JY

More about J&Y Construction Inc.

PROUDLY SERVING THE GREATER TORONTO AREA.

SAVE BY CHOOSING US! WE MANUFACTURE, SUPPLY AND INSTALL OUR UNIQUE KITCHEN, BATHROOM AND INTERIOR REMODELLING PRODUCTS.

ALL OF OUR TRADES ARE IN HOUSE WITH FULL TIME PROJECT MANAGERS, SHOWROOM SPECIALISTS AND DESIGNERS ON YOUR SIDE TO ENSURE EACH PROJECT IS COMPLETED ON BUDGET AND ON TIME!

With over 20 years of combined experience, we focus strictly on kitchens, bathrooms and full interior home remodeling.

Our 6000 sq.ft showroom carries our unique line of products and accessories such as:
- toilets, sinks, tubs and free standing tubs
- showering enclosures, vanities and faucets and LED mirrors
- tiles, laminate, hardwood flooring
- kitchen cabinets and doors
- countertops, backsplashes, and lighting
door handles and all other hardware and accessories

All items in our showroom are readily available at our 4000 sq.ft. warehouse and all of our trades are in-house with no sub-contractors.

Our teams are licensed, insured and with 8 crews, we are ready to take on work across the GTA!

Showroom hours: