Paint x Pro Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Bradford West Gwillimbury ON L3Z 1R6

Reviews for Paint x Pro Inc.

Maxine
Maxine
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen reno

Liz was amazing , I didn’t even bother getting another quote ! I knew I could trust her with my house and kitchen .
I love the finished project , her work was very neat and tidy .

Hi Maxine, thank you for your feedback! So glad you're happy ! Your kitchen looks beautiful!!

Charmaine
Charmaine

Repair holes and repaint whole unit

I've decided to try out with them after reading all the good reviews, and can't be happier with my decision. Elizabeth is super quick to respond, answer all my questions and most importantly she and her team did a wonderful job. Elizabeth also think and plan for me on the professional point of view budget wise and I am so happy with the results and get to find someone I can trust. Will definitely recommend to anyone.

Hi Charmaine, thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you on this project!!

ricardo_zelada
ricardo_zelada
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Painting house

Liz really made my home feel like a new place, highly recommend paint x pro from the consolation liz helped me choose the right colours for my home. Work done by her team was exceptional, clean and professional

Hi, thank you for your feedback!

sweta_g_27
sweta_g_27

Kitchen renovation, restructuring my hall way, painting the house

The work was exceptionally good, very professional, the best part about them is the value for money, they gave me the cheapest quote but the quality of stones/wood used was of premium quality. Especially Liz is very wonderful to work with. She really knows her stuff and is very resourceful. Thank you

Hi Sweta, Thank you for your feedback! I'm so glad you're happy with results!!

Saurabh
Saurabh

Condo flooring

Elizabeth is amazing and is very professional. She responded to my requests promptly and ensured the work is completed on time and with excellent quality. I highly recommed paint pro x and Elizabeth for any renovations.

Hi Saurabh, Thank you for your feedback! It was a great pleasure meeting you and your family !

Christine E.
Christine E.
0 reviews Thornton, ON

Painting

Liz was super helpful in helping me choose the perfect colours to make my space look bigger and brighter. She was very attentive and genuinely cared. She listened to what it was I wanted to achieve, and provided me with her expertise in a very cost effective manner. My space looks like a new home, and my home office no longer feels like a cubical. The service was quick and of quality. Everyone was polite and respectful of my home. I highly recommend working with this team. I will be using them for all my future projects.

Hi Christine, Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you in the future!!

Shannon
Shannon
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen and living space renovation

Work was done to perfection and In a timely manner. Very professional and great service!

Hi Shannon, Thank you for your feedback!!

Krista
Krista
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painting - prep for selling house.

Liz was beyond amazing ! From the moment we first talked she went above and beyond to meet my needs and more. Her team were kind and thoughtful about clean up etc. They did a great job!
I would highly recommend Paint X Pro.

Hi Krista! Thank you so much for your feedback. I was so happy to hear on your sold home !! and it was such a pleasure meeting you and working with you !

sonia.perugini
sonia.perugini
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Paint and Wallpaper

I am so pleased with the amount of care and detail that went into painting my home. From the consultation to the execution you could tell that they cared for your home as if it was their own.

The entire staff was Highly professional and the prices was highly competitive! I am very happy I found them.

I love, love my feature wall finished in wallpaper it is the statement piece I have been looking for! Thanks for the design idea it looks incredible! My home looks so beautiful with fresh paint, worth every penny!

Hi Sonia !Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and your lovely family.

keoghnancy
keoghnancy
1 review Orangeville, ON

kitchen renovation, painting, countertop

We had the great fortune of having Liz and her team from Paint x Pro work on our home in preparation of a move we were planning. Liz and her team painted two stories of our home as well as cabinets and made recommendations for the installation of a new countertop. Not only was the work done in a very timely manner they did an outstanding job.
Thanks to Paint x Pro we sold our home in 7 days for more than asking

Hi Nancy! Thank you for feedback. Congratulations on your sold home and all the best on your move!!

More about Paint x Pro Inc.

PaintX Pro has always operated under strong values aimed at exceeding client needs. Our communication channels are always open—our relationship with our clients begins on the first day of contact, and only ends once they’re fully satisfied with our work.

When you hire our services, you can count on us for the results you want and need. Get in touch today, and discover the advantage of working with PaintX Pro.