Repaint Professionals - Ontario

Repaint Professionals - Ontario

Reviews for Repaint Professionals - Ontario

G.M
G.M

Kitchen cupboards and walls repainted

I called Tony the owner of repaint professionals for an estimate,he came to the house we talked about my project
And i got him to do the painting very professional very clean reasonable
I would highly recommend them to anyone

I love the way my kitchen turned out
Thx again

Linda
Linda
1 review Kitchener, ON

Repaint kitchen and the whole services inside hause

I would highly recommend Repaint Professionals LTD team because the services they provide are perfectly professional done. Their job is absolutely wonderful.

Hi Linda
it was nice working for you.

From the whole team

More about Repaint Professionals - Ontario

Our clients’ satisfaction is an important part of every job we take on. From residential to commercial painting services, we work hard to provide our clients with consistent quality. Our clients see this quality in the work we do and recommend us time after time.

At Repaint Professionals, we want our clients to take pride in the work we have done by ensuring that our clients get the best service and a quality product that will last. Our goal is to build a lasting relationship with our clients. All our work backed by a 4-year warranty.

We specialize in a variety of services for industrial, commercial and residential painting. A few painting services that we offer are:

Paint restorations
Paint staining and stripping
Wallpaper installation
Roof painting and sealing
Textured ceilings
Varnish finishes
Water damage repairs, and much more