Pro Painters

Calgary AB T3G 4L4

Reviews for Pro Painters

Ken
Ken

Staining experior of house.

The trim was excellent , the majority of the main stain was very good, the odd time a brush should have been used instead of a roller. We had some weather problems that caused some delays but they were excellent in letting us know when they would be back out to complete the project. They were also very clean and neat. I was overall very pleased.
I will NOT display my Postal code.

Thank you Ken. Hope to work for you in future projects.

Maria
Maria

House trim

Pro Painters did a great job on the trim of our house. It was done within a day at a reasonable price. I highly recommend Pro Painters and will use them for other projects.

christina.r.harrington
christina.r.harrington

Living Room - Wall patching, repair, repainting

What a friendly and professional tradesman. The results definitely show the difference between a layperson and an expert!
Also; willing to accommodate requests on short notice and at odd hours. Clean and respectful of your space and will also opine on what you want vs. what you need. 5/5

Thank you for your kind words Christina, hope your husband loved his surprise.

Ben in Calgary
Ben in Calgary

Basement

Painting of basement. The work was done nicely and in a timely manner. He corrected some of the issues he noticed that was not caused by him.

Thank you Ben, looking forward to working with you on future projects.

gregma001
gregma001

Basement

The pro painters did excellent job in my basement The staff spray all frames including crowns. And painted walls. They did very professional and very clean after job done. The owner is very nice and helpful. My walls is dark before and hard to changed light Color. But the owner painted extra coat to made it beautiful at no cost. Thank you again

Thank you Greg, we are so happy everything looks as per your vision. I know it was a bit of a process figuring out the colors.

Rick
Rick

Exterior painting

Great service from the team at pro painters. Professional and where a pleasure to have come in for my exterior paint project. Had the job executed in timely fashion and where always on the ball with communication, highly recommended

Thank you, the pleasure was ours. Hope to work for you in the future.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen Cabinets

Had Pro Painters paint our 1970s custom oak kitchen cabinets with quality BM paint. They did a two tone chelsea gray bottom and white dove top and they look fantastic. They removed and sprayed doors and drawers offsite and reinstalled with the new hardware we bought. Cabinets look like new for a small fraction of replacement cost. Very professional and would highly recommend for any painting.

Thank you Kevin, I agree the two tone choice in the colors by you guys turned out really nice. We are looking forward to working for you in the future.

Reza H.
Reza H.

Painting

Very considerate and professional company to work with as they always ensured customers Are satisfied. I was very happy with the quality of job they have done and the final look of our living room/front hall of our condo and also the basement of my new house.

Thank you Reza, we look forward to working for you in the future.

xtiankk
xtiankk

Townhouse paint job

Pro Painters is extremely professional and very good service overall. They did a great job with the paint for a townhouse on sale. I strongly recommend dealing with Pro Painters.

Thank you Christian, was a pleasure to work for you guys. All the best in Montreal

More about Pro Painters

At Pro Painters we do all interior and exterior services using quality products. Our services are: Walls, Ceilings(popcorn, knockdown or flat),Baseboards and trim, Door jams, Doors, Closets, Washroom, Kitchen, Cabinets, Wooden staining and all repair work. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.