Nada’s Cleaning Services

Toronto ON M3N 1E7
Nada’s Cleaning Services

Reviews for Nada’s Cleaning Services

Cleaning

Great service, she is super professional and very detailed. Best company that has come in to do work. Will definitely be using her on a regular. Thanks you! and keep up the great work.

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review. We are happy to hear how pleased you were with our service. Looking forward to working with you again. Nada D'Aguanno. www.nadascleaningservices.ca

Renovation clean up

I was in desperate need for some professional clean up help. Usually I’m great at managing my family and our daily life. After renovating my basement however, it was more then I could handle. Nada was great, on time, worked hard, and left no corner unturned. Her fair price had me call her back for another clean up after my contractors came back and “fixed” their mistakes. It wasn’t as much work the second time, and neither was Nada’s fee. Thank you Nada even super moms need a little back up.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It's much appreciated. We take pride in providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Nada D'Aguanno. Www.nada'scleaningservices.ca

Great service

I have used Nadas cleaning services for about a year now, I always get great professional friendly service. I have recommended nadas cleaning to my sister who was sceptical about having someone coming in her house to clean, but she was very happy with her decision.

I would definitely recommend Nada's cleaning services

We are so grateful for your review. Thank you for taking the time to write it. This review made our day.
Nada D'Aguanno
Www.nada's cleaning services.ca

Cleaning service for home staging

Amazing results, even my realestate agent was super impressed with the maticulous work that was done...I am extremely pleased with the results and will definitely continue to use the service and would recommend to anyone that requires a cleaning service

Thank you for your wonderful review. We're extremely happy that you were pleased with our services. We'd be happy to work with you again. Nada D'Aguanno. www.nada'scleaningservices.ca

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews Caledon, ON

House Cleaning Services

The house had been empty for several months, and was under construction (popcorn ceiling removed, railing installation, painting, sanding, etc). It was in need of a major cleaning.

Nada’s cleaning service showed up on time and never stopped working until the house was spotless. They did an absolutely awesome job and were so pleasant. I would use them again and would highly recommend them. Thank you Nada!

Thank you for your incredible review. It's always refreshing to hear that we are doing a good job. Looking forward to working with you again. Thank you, Nada.
Nada's cleaning services.

Nada’s Cleaning services

We highly recommend Nada’s cleaning services for their exceptional work. Nada was very detailed and thorough in her cleaning. She helped clean a rental unit between tenants and was meticulous, she even steam cleaned the carpets, removed odours, and removed mould/mildew in the shower.
Nada was punctual, professional, and very pleasant to work with.
We will definitely use Nada’s cleaning services again in the future.

Thank you for your incredible review. We are pleased to know you were happy with our work. We truly pride ourselves in pleasing our customers.
Nada D'Aguanno
www.nada'scleaningservices.ca

Nizar in Toronto
Nizar in Toronto

Post purchase clean in

Nada and her team did a great job before we move into our new home. Given the current situation situation with COVID-19, Nada abs her team ensured that they disinfect all the knobs and completed a deep cleaning at our home. We are very satisfied and would recommend her services .

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure. It's always nice to hear how pleased our customers are.

Commercial Cleaning Services

I have used other cleaning services in the past for my office space, however none can compare to the level of service I receive from Nada's Cleaning Services.

Their staff are always punctual, polite and courteous while onsite. I would highly recommend Nada's Cleaning Services to anyone looking for a professional, reliable and trustworthy company that works with your needs and schedules.

A++ in my books!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority.

Nada's Cleaning Services
www.nadascleaningservices.ca

Otaki f.
Otaki f.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Air BnB house

I have an Air BnB house, and use Nada to clean it after my guests. Nada offers a great service. Always leaving the house spotless clean, able to fit me in on short notices. I highly recommend her.

We are so grateful for your kind words, thanks for sharing your review with us.

Nada's cleaning services
Www.nadascleaningservices.ca

More about Nada’s Cleaning Services

Nada's Cleaning Services is a family owned and operated cleaning service which caters to our customers homes, condos, office and businesses.
We specialize in Residential, Office, School, Gym, Restaurant.
We are professional and our work is exceptional.
Eco-Friendly Experts. Get A Quote. Dedicated Crew. Competitive Pricing

Our Mission
Satisfy our customers with a clean and well-maintained healthy home and work environment.
Industrial & residential Cleaning Services-Toronto and GTA.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee, On-Site.

Let us do the cleaning so you can do the living!