Velocity Design Associates

Reviews for Velocity Design Associates

Ruth005
Ruth005

Very knowledgeable

The team at Velocity Design Associates were very attentive to my business requirements and needs. They put together a layout that exceeded my expectations and would gladly work with them again in the future . There knowledge of construction was valuable and helped reduce my construction budget.

Thanks Ruth for taking the time to provide a review . Best of luck

Tata
Tata

Basement Unit Plans

We contacted Venoth to help with drawings required for our basement unit permit. The city was challenging to work with given all the changes required to meet the bylaw requirements. Thankfully, Venoth was very responsive and quick to incorporate amendments so our project could move along as planned. He also provided so many great recommendations to maximize the space. So grateful for the reliable, friendly, and quick service!

Great working with you Tata

Hawana in Toronto
Hawana in Toronto
1 review Brantford, ON

Hawana Lounge Brantford

I had issues with my previous engineers drawings for my restaurant. When I got in contact with Venoth, he told me he will take care of everything and make sure that I am satisfied. After he revised my drawings and made changes I saved almost $90,000 on my construction. I am grateful for Velocity design and I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing assistance with their project. Venoth is always available to contact and he accommodates all your needs! 10/10

Best of luck with the new business

Private User reviews King City, ON

Accounting Office Design

Venoth and his team at Velocity Designs were extremely helpful and professional in helping us conceptualize our vision for our new office space, while being mindful of our budget. Appreciated the flexibility offered in being able to work with Venonth remotely due to COVID-19 distancing requirements. Great experience and thank you once again!

Looking forward to working on your next project. Take care in these troubling times.

Rental Unit Drawing

I am very happy I contacted Velocity Design. Venoth was extremely professional, responsive, and refreshingly honest. Not only was he able to get things done on time, he provided valuable feedback on maximizing my space for profit. Thanks again, will definitely be using your services for future projects.

Thank you for taking the time to prepare a review of our services. It's very appreciated!

Mostafa
Mostafa
0 reviews Komoka, ON

Daycare design

Venoth did a great job and was very responsive and professional. I highly recommend working with him.

Thanks Mostafa, Great working with you

Jay Thomas in Scarborough
Jay Thomas in Scarborough

Interior Remodel and Legal Second Suite

The team at Velocity Design Associates we’re very professional and provided us with great insights and suggestions for our home layout and basement apartment suite. Venoth was very responsive and provided guidance on how to optimize our layout. They were able to make the permit application on our behalf and we received our permit after only 4 weeks from engaging with them. We very happy we chose Velocity Design Associates for our renovation project.

Great to hear from you Jay. Best of luck with your renovated home.

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Professional and knowledgeable Engineers and Architects

Venoth and his associates provided the design and permit application services for a
new medical office. Their team provided multiple designs and in the end selected the best way to maximize the space. We will be sure to use Velocity Design Associates for our future projects.

Great working with you Nick. Looking forward to the next project.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Restaurant Design and Permit Documents

We had hired Venoth and his team to help with our new restaurant permit. He had provided Architectural, HVAC, Plumbing, and Sprinkler drawings and documents for our new business. He was knowledgeable and provided us with great suggestions for layouts and different mechanical equipment options. We would highly recommend his firm and look forward to working with them again.

Great working you with Emad, best of luck in the new restaurant. I'll make sure to come to by for Lunch one day. Venoth

VINCE A  in Utopia
VINCE A in Utopia
1 review Utopia, ON

Complete Renovation/Rebuild

Highly Recommended. I used Velocity Design Associates for a complete Renovation/Rebuild Project that I had, and the team at Velocity was extremely professional and knowledgeable. They did everything for me that I required of them, including after the fact when all drawings where submitted and I required further assistance, they responded quickly and efficiently. I will definitely be using them in the future.

More about Velocity Design Associates

Velocity Design Associates provides Engineering and Architectural design services to all of Southern Ontario. With over 50 years in combined experience our diversified design team will provide you with the best solution within your timelines and budget.

We pride ourselves on listening to our customer's needs and designing solutions that exceed them.

Our team includes Architects, Mechanical Engineers, Structural Engineers and Electrical Engineers. Professional designated in the province of Ontario

Our Project Experience
Medical / Dental Clinics
Office Spaces

Assembly Spaces
Child Care Facility
Churches and similar places of worship
Gym's or Fitness Facility

LLBO License Application
Dining Establishment
Franchise Applications

Custom Residential Design
Structural design for new custom homes
Load bearing wall removal