Velocity Design Associates

VINCE A  in Utopia
VINCE A in Utopia
0 reviews Utopia, ON

Complete Renovation/Rebuild

Highly Recommended. I used Velocity Design Associates for a complete Renovation/Rebuild Project that I had, and the team at Velocity was extremely professional and knowledgeable. They did everything for me that I required of them, including after the fact when all drawings where submitted and I required further assistance, they responded quickly and efficiently. I will definitely be using them in the future.

Shabi in Toronto
Shabi in Toronto

Engineering consulting services

We hired Veolcity Design Associates to perform renovations and remodeling at our house. They went over and beyond our expectations and provided exceptional results. They provided great ideas, recommendations and bringing our vision to reality. Working with such a friendly, professional team definitely made our lives easier. We highly recommend their services for all your needs.

tommy
tommy

New Office Space

Jay and his team were very attentive to our project requirements. They was able to produce permit drawings, file the application with the city and received an approved permit in less then 5 weeks. They were very professional and responsive throughout the process.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Change of use, Financial Office

I got the Consulting service for one of the project in Torbram Road. I was the authorized agent for the design and application for the project. I hired Velocity to fulfill the Mechanical Design and Drawings. I got to met Venoth in the process, he is very friendly and sharing, at the same time very professional and respect the time and sensitivity of the case as well.

I would definitely recommend all i know for the service from the project.

More about Velocity Design Associates

Velocity Design Associates provides Engineering and Architectural design services to all of Southern Ontario. With over 50 years in combined experience our diversified design team will provide you with the best solution within your timelines and budget. We pride ourselves on listening to our customer's needs and designing solutions that ...
Looking for Architects pros in Toronto?