ON L3T 0C5

Reviews for City Energy Heating and Cooling

Furnace repair

Our furnace suddenly stopped working last week. Looking through Homestars, we got a quick response from Hamid and Bob at City Energy. They came out the same evening, diagnosed the problem, and were able to secure replacement parts the next day. Bob and Hamid were professional, courteous, knowledgeable. More they were fair and provided us unconflicted advice on our options. Thank you Bob and Hamid.

Thanks for your time to write review for us.
www.city-energy.ca

Jason in Newmarket
Jason in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Humidifier Install

My old humidifier needed replacement since it was not functional. Price quoted by Bob was reasonable for the effort and quality of product. I needed it to be done within the day and he accommodated the request. Hamid who did the work was knowledgeable and very professional. He had all his tools and necessary extras required to complete the job. He was compliant with the necessary COVID-19 safety precautions. He took the time to install it correctly and explain the instructions to use it correctly. He also cleaned up after his work which was very nice. Great service, Highly recommended!

thanks for your time to write review for us.
www.city-energy.ca

Mike
Mike

Faulty Furnace

A fantastic experience from start to finish I called them and they were here within half an hour they were able to fix the problem quickly and my furnace was up and running for the price they quoted great honest polite people highly recommend using them

thank you so much for your review.
city energy heating and cooling

Furnace repair

Called and they arrived within 30 minutes. He Found a defective part. Took the time to repair the part saving me a significant amount of money. Great, fast, honest service

Thanks for your review and happy to help.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Satisfied customer

Was able to get same day service. They arrived within 2 hours of calling. Upon arrival they got straight to work, did not take long and the issue with my heater was resolved. No complaints, I was happy with the service.

Thank you!

George in Thornhill
George in Thornhill

Professional and friendly service

I recently had a humidifier installed to my furnace. I awarded the project to City Energy Heating and Cooling and I am glad I did.

Bahador and Hamid came over at the agreed upon day and time and quickly and efficiently installed the unit. They also did a thorough inspection of my furnace just to make sure that I won't have any problems this coming winter.

Great service and people. I would recommend them without hesitiation.

Thank you so much for the review.

George
George
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Furnace Inspection and Ecobee Installation

I called Bahador and he was more than willing to come up to Holland Landing and do some work. I needed a furnace inspection on a home I bought and installation of an Ecobee Thermostat. He inspected furnace, air conditioning unit inside and out and made recommendations on how I could lower humidity in the house.

Bahador also had no problems installing an Ecobee thermostat and had the patience to help me set it up. He was courteous and friendly and I would definitely use him again for furnace and gas needs.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Bbq gas line

I made my request on a Monday by Tuesday at noon it was completed. City Energy, heating and cooling were prompt, professional and finished to work excellently. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for a quick bbq job.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Running gas line for my barbeque and repairing my air conditioner

I called Bahador to relocate my air conditioner and run a gas line to my BBQ. He was very pleasant, prompt and fair with his price. He was on time and was tidy. I would highly recommend him.

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

Ac unit

Professional, fair and quick service. I had a very good experience with them. They were on time. They had perfect solution for our ac. Highly recommend them to anyone In need of HVAC services

More about City Energy Heating and Cooling

Since 2016, City Energy Heating & Air Conditioning has been proudly serving residents and businesses of Greater Toronto Area and surrounding, providing exceptional customer service and workmanship.

OUR GUARANTEE?
We stand behind our service no matter what! Our professional team will take care of everything until our customers are happy.

DO WE HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service is available everyday between 7 am to 8 pm.