Matthew Renovations

Reviews for Matthew Renovations

Jack, M.
Jack, M.

Kitchen renovation

We hire Matthew Renovations after doing a bit of research. Saw pictures as well finish work at my neighbor house and was really impressed with quality. Then we did our renovation, not only he suggested what might be done differently and look better but it was done within original budget. All questions were answered with professionalism and were informed about all steps that will take to complete the project. Once he finished everything was cleaned up like he was not even there.

We used him again for bathroom reno which again listen to his suggestion and came out better then I anticipated.

Will highly recommend him.

Hello,
Wanted to thank you for taking the time and giving us a review, we really appreciate it, it was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to do it again and thank you again for letting us be part of your project!

phuong
phuong

Basement Reno

Leo, Daniel and Alejandro did an amazing job with our basement reno. They also built us a nice wooden platform in the garage so that it's wheelchair accessible. They always cleaned up at the end of the day, even when I told them not to worry about it. I would definitely use this company again for another job in the future!

Janice D.
Janice D.

Bathroom renovation, Painting

Two bathrooms floors tiled, baseboards replaced and rooms painted. Additional painting was done in bedroom. All work was professionally done and cleanup was excellent.

Eduardo
Eduardo

Finished basement

The basement was built completely including full washroom and bedroom.
Also a main closet and two stores room.
Overall we are satisfied with his work.

veronica.amador
veronica.amador

Painting

On time, well done, fair price, good customer service. Easily adaptable to new requirements. The team have a lot of experience.

thank you for your time and review, we are looking forward to work with you again!

Christian A.
Christian A.
1 review Milton, ON

Full basement renovation

I am a very picky person and love little details and strives for perfection and all of that was accomplished, I am extremely happy with the work that was done in my basement, it took a little longer but to no fault to the Matthew renovations, it was because I wanted more work done outside the initial quote and Matthew was understanding and very accommodating to my needs, I am grateful to their professionalism.

thank you for taking the time to review our work, we really appreciate it, we are glad that everything was accomplished to your standards, and we look forward to work with you again!!

marlene.altosaar
marlene.altosaar

Kitchen

Leo did a fabulous job on our kitchen renovation. Great work, on budget, on time. Next year he redid our deck & lighting. Once again, excellent work, on time, on budget. We would not hesitate to recommend him.

thank you for taking the time to rate my work, it was a pleasure to work for you and hopefully do some more in the future.

Danuta
Danuta

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Everything was done with my satisfaction.
I have beautiful kitchen and bathroom.
And the most of all everything was done in time.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our work, it was a pleasure working for you, hope we can do some more in the future!!

F_ol
F_ol

Kitchen Renovation

Matthew Renovations was the contractor for the full renovation of my kitchen. Leonardo and his team really exceeded my exptectations. The level of professionalism, attention to details, commitment to the schedule and customer relationship were outstanding. I highly recommend Matthew Renovations.

thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we really appreciate, we look forward to do some more work with you in the future!!!

Vema
Vema

All main floor, kitchen cabinets, bathrooms, painting all my rooms and so much more. Great personality!

Leo always did what was in the contract plus if required to come back there was no problem.

Thank you for taking the time to review our work, we really appreciate it, it was a pleasure working for you and as always looking forward to work with you again!!

More about Matthew Renovations

Welcome to Matthew Renovations. We offer full renovation services for all types of rooms such as: kitchens, basements, bathrooms, decks, sheds, outbuildings, garage renovations, full renovations, demolitions and haul away service. Free onsite consultations available. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We're looking forward to working with you.