Stucco'N'Stone

zagrosmba
zagrosmba
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

STUCCO

He did two house outdoor stucco.
One in Richmond Hill And second one at New market.
His job perfect ,and affordable price.

Hi Masood,

Have a great summer...

Raj P.
Raj P.
1 review Milton, ON

Home shed and restaurant exterior

These guys know what they are doing! I called them, gave me the best competitive quote with out bargaining with them. Started on time and finished within my time frame. They came in they did their job they cleaned up every day, no messes or anything like that. Along the way he recommended some things and I’m glad he did because the overall look is amazing, huge facelift for the restaurant! It looked so good that I got him to finish the exterior of my shed I was building at home! Thank you Ferhat!!!

Hi Raj,

Have a great summer...

fazal66
fazal66

Updated the front of our home with stucco/stone

Farhat was a pleasure to deal with, and we are extremely happy with how the work turned out. He did an amazing job updating the front of our home with stucco and stone work. He is very trustworthy, curteous, friendly, and helpful, and provided us with excellent ideas and suggestions. I would definitely recommend him to anyone for all stucco and stone needs.

Hi Fazal,

Have a great summer,

sweetsally18
sweetsally18
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Exterior Stucco

Ferhat and his team did a wonderful job on the exterior of my home. It was stucco surround for three bay windows. He offered great input from the selection of colour to texture to moldings. He was very professional while finishing the job by the agree timeline. The site was cleaned up well at end of day and end of completion. I would definitely recommend!

Hi Sally,

*Moulding Painting,

*Stone Services,

*Chimney Repair

And So on....

Please call us at: 416 876 3485 for FREE ESTIMATE or Visit our website at www.stucconstone.com

Thanks for reading our ad and we hope to talk to you soon for any of your Stucco'N'Stone projects..