Global City Construction

Toronto ON M4H 1J3
Global City Construction

Reviews for Global City Construction

Stucco repair and redesign

Stucco'N'Stone did exceptional work. The project was completed on time and on budget. They efficiently addressed all of our concerns. They did meticulous work, and were attentive to the fine details of the project. They were a pleasure to deal with. The end result was exceptional. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Johanne for your great review and it was our pleasure to work with you and your husband. I am glad that we met your expectations and got the great result out of it.
Note: This job has been warrantied by us for 5 years for any workmanship or material default.
Best regards,

anton.voronoff
anton.voronoff

Replaced wood with stucco under bay windows and painted all trim to match.

We are thrilled with the work by Stucco'N'Stone. They were in and out in 4 days - meticulously clean, reliable, organized, professional, hard working! Thanks Stucco'N'Stone!

Anton, thank you very much for the great review and I am glad that you liked our service.

Just to confirm it again that this job is warrantied for 5 years as of Oct 15th, 2019,

Thanks again for the business and best regards,

Tara
Tara

Stucco Repair

We are very happy with the work recently completed by Stucco N Stone. The short decorative wall next to our front porch sustained water damage, and after getting the brickwork completed we needed new stucco to match what we already have elsewhere on the house exterior. Stucco'N'Stone were prompt with their quote, showed up on time, kept the work site very tidy while they were working and did a beautiful job, including a very close match for colour to the stucco on the rest of the house. No surprises! We appreciated their interest and attention for a relatively small job that mattered to us.

Tara, thank you very much for review and we are glad that we met your expectations from a contractor that you were looking for.
As we agreed on the contract, that job is warrantied for 5 years for any workmanship or material defaults.
Best regards,

sberger
sberger

Redo Stucco on exterior

Ferhat transformed my house. His work is terrific. He was careful but worked quickly, he protected the area around the building and was very courteous with my neighbors.

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for doing business with me and for your great hospitality.

Have a great summer.

NORM
NORM

Stucco

I was very please with the quality of work done by Ferhat and his team. He started the job early and finished within his estimate of two days. This was also done by working long hours ,providing pictures, being respectful and high quality.
I would would recommend him to anyone.
Thanks Ferhat and team.

Hi Norm,

Thanks for the review and the business. This job is warrantied for 5 years like any other jobs that we have done.

Regards,

billk
billk

Exterior Stucco application

The application was procedurally applied over 3 days with attention to detail and protection of surrounding work area. Skillful application resulted in dramatic improvement of property. Premises was left clean upon completion.

Hi Bill,

Thank you very much for doing business with and for your great hospitality.

Have a great summer,

M & L Hofer
M & L Hofer

Exterior stucco repair & replacement

Stucco’n’Stone repaired/replaced exterior stucco on one full wall and two additional areas on the exterior of our house. The work was completed as quoted, on time and within the specified budget. We’re extremely happy with the results and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company.

Hi Leslie,

Have a great summer.

zagrosmba
zagrosmba
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

STUCCO

He did two house outdoor stucco.
One in Richmond Hill And second one at New market.
His job perfect ,and affordable price.

Hi Masood,

Have a great summer...

Raj P.
Raj P.
1 review Milton, ON

Home shed and restaurant exterior

These guys know what they are doing! I called them, gave me the best competitive quote with out bargaining with them. Started on time and finished within my time frame. They came in they did their job they cleaned up every day, no messes or anything like that. Along the way he recommended some things and I’m glad he did because the overall look is amazing, huge facelift for the restaurant! It looked so good that I got him to finish the exterior of my shed I was building at home! Thank you Ferhat!!!

Hi Raj,

Have a great summer...

fazal66
fazal66

Updated the front of our home with stucco/stone

Farhat was a pleasure to deal with, and we are extremely happy with how the work turned out. He did an amazing job updating the front of our home with stucco and stone work. He is very trustworthy, curteous, friendly, and helpful, and provided us with excellent ideas and suggestions. I would definitely recommend him to anyone for all stucco and stone needs.

Hi Fazal,

*Moulding Painting,

*Stone Services,

*Chimney Repair

And So on....

Please call us at: 416 876 3485 for FREE ESTIMATE or Visit our website at www.stucconstone.com

Thanks for reading our ad and we hope to talk to you soon for any of your Stucco'N'Stone projects..