Steadman Custom Framing

Dean
Dean
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Amazing Basement Renovation

Amazing! Just had Steadman Custom Framing finish my man cave basement/ gym! The end result is amazing and I like higher end things. His suggestion for coffered ceilings with the addition to LED lighting turned out amazing. I had some trades booked prior to hiring Clay and his team worked with them seamlessly. I couldn’t believe how easy this process was, he was on time of the schedule he provided, constantly checking in, and nothing was ever a problem, if we had a challenge .......he simply found solutions. He uses some pretty awesome trades as well, most notably the electrician he used. That man goes above and beyond service. My house is basically fully renovated now, but if I needed another job, Steadman Custom Framing is definitely who I would use!!!