ASPHALT SEALING SYSTEMS

Sandro in Burlington
Sandro in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway Seal Gone Wrong

I had this company complete the job in no time only to notice visible markings where cracks were filled, crumbling asphalt along the edges and peeling with overspray all over.

Awful job and any follow up to have them return to repair the errors have been ignored for weeks. Avoid!

Bob in Oakville
Bob in Oakville

Absolutely awful.

The job looked good from my steps but the next morning I noticed a lot of overspray on my pavers and on the sidewalk and on the street in front of the house. Neighbours who were Walking by called the job “brutal”. I called and texted the owner Paul many times, but he didn’t respond. I spent over six hours with various cleaning products and a wire brush scrubbing the asphalt sealer off the sidewalk and pavers - not to mention the over $100 in product cost - and the sidewalk and pavers still aren’t clean yet!! I have also already noticed many spots that are peeling up. I can’t imagine anyone doing a worse job on a driveway.

More about ASPHALT SEALING SYSTEMS

WHY SHOULD I SEAL MY DRIVEWAY? Your asphalt driveyway or parkinglot is exposed to harsh weather conditions everyday without any means of coverage. Sealing and restoring your asphalt with our OIL base sealent (commercial grade) helps your investment to not : CRACK due to the strong uv rays , heat ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Woodbridge?