Alpha Engineering Design

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Professional Job

Abu did a drawing to do a basement apartment for me and he we very professional. He fee is reasonable and he is honest, reliable and dependable. He dealt with Ajax until the drawing was approved and i obtained a permit.

Thank you for the kind review and feedback. It has been a real pleasure working with you.

Remove Load bearing Wall

Abu, came to our house and was very pleasant to deal with. He took his time to explain exactly what was entailed in receiving a permit within our municipality. Abu was very well versed on the rules and the submission process, which inturn made for a smooth experience in receiving our permit.
I would definitely use Alpha again if structural​ drawings are needed in our future renovations.

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure doing your project and looking forward to working with you again in the future.

TK
TK

Engineering Plans for Permits

Huge problem with the construction/renovation industry are contractors that over promise, don't return calls and consider only their own time. This was not the case with Abu of Alpha Engineering and I was very pleased with the outcome. Abu was very professional, timely, always returned calls and product as promised. He didn't go missing for 1-2 mths at a time and then have to revisit everything again...as has been the case with other engineers I've worked with that made me late/deficient on my projects. Others I've dealt with are either overpriced, misinformed or too self-important to consider other solutions, making working with them practically impossible. Abu understood the requirements right away and worked with me to get to a successful solution on the first try, no miscommunication or lost time. Fee schedules were transparent and most importantly fair, provided upfront with no later mystery tack ons. I will definitely be working with him again on my next project.

TK, thank you and we really appreciate your kind review and comments about our service.
It has been a real pleasure working with you.

Sunny
Sunny

Drawings to remove load bearing wall

Very professional and works in a timely manner. Got my drawings back alot soon then expected. All edits were done ASAP. Would definitely use for future projects. Highly recommend this company.

Thank you Sunny for kind words,it's pleasure to work with you.

More about Alpha Engineering Design

We provide engineering services to the following:
1. Structural Design for Custom Home, Addition, Renovation and Alteration
2. Structural Mark-Ups, Review and Stamp
3. Basement finishing & legalize basement and Secondary Suite (2nd Unit)
4. Basement lowering, underpinning, benching and renovations
5. Load bearing wall removal and Open Space Concept
6. Deck, Garage, Carport, Porch, Shed, Gazebo and Dormer design and drawings
7. Walkout basement stairs.

All drawings in compliance with the Ontario Building Code and Municipal Zoning by-laws