Paul Jackson Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Milton ON L9T 7Z3
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Campbellville  >  Paul Jackson Landscaping  >  Front interlock and Patio for my Backyard

Front interlock and Patio for my Backyard

Paul did a great interlocking job for my front yard. But when it came to do the backyard patio, he completely ruined it. Horrible job. Did not even bother to level the floor before putting the patio stones. Did an adhoc job - completely not satisfied. Did not even finish the job and stopped acepting my calls. Will never recommend him.

Previous versions of this review:

Front interlock and Patio for my Backyard

Paul Jackson did a great interlocking job for my front yard. But when it came to do the backyard patio, he completely ruined it. Horrible job. Did not even bother to level the floor before putting the patio stones. Did an adhoc job - completely not satisfied. Will never recommend him.